/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Help My Friend About Merriage

hina69
07-14-2014, 03:59 AM
Hi,
I am very confused now a day, the reason is that , my friend and also my neighbour , who is 37 year old girl , she is still virgin . She works in an Office , She join this office 6 months ago.
Her parents are died, Two elder brothers are married and 1 elder sister is married and live out of country, in short not any one show intrest in her life,
Now i come to the point.

2 weeks ago my friend's BOSS , who is 67 year old , PURPOSED her , He is a healthy Wealthy and a caring person , He merriage two times before, 1 wife is died and other is Live , He has 9 childern, all of them are married.

The problem is that what She reply her Boss Proposal?
Accept or Not?

She is disturbed now a day because the age difference of her age and her Boss.
If She reply Yes, then how to face the other office colleagues and the society when they go outside the home, like market, park etc

On the other Hand, If She reply NO, her age is also 37, she is already over age, in merriage pt of view.

Plz Help her urgently with ur reply or suggestions . bcz she already take 2 weeks but not come to the decision.

What she do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
07-14-2014, 08:24 PM
Assalamualaikum

Your friend boss married two times before. Since you say "before" I suppose he is not in marriage now, isn't he?.

I understand if your friend worry, if she married her boss then people will thinking that she married him just because wealthy, especially because her boss is old now, and he is rich.

Indeed, there are young women who marry old men just because expect his wealth. But I'm not thinking your friend is a woman like this. I understand if she is still want to get married, and she sees marriage proposal from her boss as an opportunity to get married, and maybe it will become the last opportunity to have a husband. But she is worry if then people will think differently because coincidentally the man who propose marriage is old, rich, and her boss.

In another side, I also understand why her boss proposes marriage to her, not to the younger girl, or widow in his age. I myself a widower. Although currently I haven't thinking about getting married again, I can understand why her boss interested to marry her.

Okay, my advice is. Has your friend know how her married life like if she married 67 years old man?. 67 years old husband is different than 30's or 40's husband. I think you understand what I mean. Also she must ready to take care an old man in her married life.

Is your friend ready to become a wife of a man who far older than her?. If she is ready, just accept his proposal and marry him. :)

Don't worry about what people think, as long as your friend's intention is pure, just want to become a wife and build married life, then they will stop make rumor. It's okay with this age difference.

My grandpa from my dad side was the richest man in his small town. My grandma passed away when my dad was still young. Then my grandpa married again with young woman who was around 25 years younger than him. My step grandma was a good wife, and she did not life in luxury. So, it's not true that if young woman married old man, must be it's because she expect wealth.

Chase
07-15-2014, 02:10 PM
If she wants to marry him and is just afraid of people judging her, then she shouldn't worry about and do what's best for her. The man who her proposed to her probably already know that she won't marry him for his good looks, and it's not a bad thing if she's only marrying him for his wealth, she's looking for protection and she's getting older and might stay single for the rest of her life. As long as they understand each others motives and reasons and start their relationship with honesty she shouldn't care about what strangers would think of her.

Arru34
07-16-2014, 12:34 AM
i don't think age should matter, if she's cool with it

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!