/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sleep issues - Feel not good

new2010
07-15-2014, 05:40 PM
Assalamualaikum,

I have been fighting with my sleep routine for a long time now. I have phases my sleep routine is well, I sleep in the night and wakeup in the morning for Fajr, alhamdulillah. Unfortunately, most of my time I have been struggling and falling down into my nights not to sleep routine. That impacts my healthiness and I suppose in some grade my Iman.

Let me tell you what did happen today. Last night I had very little sleep, I made the decision to stay awake after Suhoor and went outside to have some fresh air. Around 11:30am I could not stay any more I went to bed and intended to wakeup 2 hours later - unfortunately I did not - although my mom tried to wake me up I awoke at round about 6pm, means: I missed the Dhuhr prayer. I usually do not miss my prayers but in this case I did. I can not have a midday sleep - have no control for that. In general I have no feel for sleep. It is pretty hard for me to brake not that routine to be awake during the day. I have to go out after midday and come home around early evening, so I could actually sleep at night and have later a midday sleep. But I often fear to oversleep the Fajr prayer even in the summer time when nights are very short. I mean during Ramadan everything is bit different but I have been into this routine for months now.

Sleep is really important and I feel not really comfortable and cannot perform well my studies and everything else as a intend or at least wish to do. Have you guys some recommendations for my concern? I think sports could be very helpful because I spend almost the whole day at home and have no physically activity but do find any opportunity to do sports in west appears very hard to me although it would be enough to go out for a run.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BilalKid
07-16-2014, 10:37 PM
I just sleep normally like on a school day then wake up for suhoor then sleep again. Invest in alarm clock :thumbs_up

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!