/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Palestine - Why Always Them?

hisnameiszzz
07-16-2014, 08:20 PM
Salaams.

This is probably in the wrong section so apologies.

1) Why is it always Palestinians / Gazans that get slaughtered? I know Syria / Iraq are currently getting slaughtered too, but it's ALWAYS ongoing with the Palestinians / Gazans?

I know that the Jews stole most of their land and want to take all of it, but nonetheless, why won't they give them a break and target some other Muslims for once, perhaps in the UK or somewhere else?

2) Is it pointless making dua for them? I don't mean this in a nasty way, but it's all prophecised and in the Holy Books that the Jews will slaughter the people in the Middle East like it's no one's business. So if it's going to happen anyway, should we still pray? I do pray but sometimes I do wonder.

3) The Zionists more or less control the whole world but why won't Russia / Iraq / China (they all hate the US and their pals) help Palestine out? Are they all part of the Zionist crew too?

Jazakallah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hamza Asadullah
07-17-2014, 05:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Salaams.

This is probably in the wrong section so apologies.

1) Why is it always Palestinians / Gazans that get slaughtered? I know Syria / Iraq are currently getting slaughtered too, but it's ALWAYS ongoing with the Palestinians / Gazans?

I know that the Jews stole most of their land and want to take all of it, but nonetheless, why won't they give them a break and target some other Muslims for once, perhaps in the UK or somewhere else?

2) Is it pointless making dua for them? I don't mean this in a nasty way, but it's all prophecised and in the Holy Books that the Jews will slaughter the people in the Middle East like it's no one's business. So if it's going to happen anyway, should we still pray? I do pray but sometimes I do wonder.

3) The Zionists more or less control the whole world but why won't Russia / Iraq / China (they all hate the US and their pals) help Palestine out? Are they all part of the Zionist crew too?

Jazakallah.
:wa:

1) As Muslims we should not think of those who are going through great trials in this world as "unfortunate". Nay verily they are the luckiest of people in this world for they will enjoy the highest ranks in the hereafter and Paradise.

Who were the ones who were tested the most? The Prophets were tested the most and they were the best of people. The best people get tested the most. That is the price for gaining the highest ranks of Paradise.

In the Hereafter once we see the magnificent rewards for those who were tested the most then we would wish we were tested more:

Narrated Jabir Ibn Abdullah (Ra) Allah's Messenger (Sallallahu Alaihi Wasallam) said, "On the Day of Resurrection, when people who have suffered affliction are given their reward, those who are healthy will wish their skins had been cut to pieces with scissors when they were in the world." (Al-Tirmidhi #1570)

2) My brother we must never have that attitude towards Dua for that is what shaythan wants us to think so that we may stop asking of Allah.

Allah the most compassionate says in the Holy Quran, "Call on Me. I will answer your prayer, but those who are too arrogant to serve me will surely find themselves humiliated in Hell" (40:60).

Almighty Allah says: "And your Lord says: Pray unto me: and I will hear your prayer" (Quran 40:60)

"Call upon your Lord Humbly and in secret" (Quran 7:55),

"When My servants question thee concerning Me, I am indeed close (to them): I listen to the prayer of every suppliant when he calleth on Me" (Quran 2:186),

"Is not He (best) who listens to the (soul) distressed when it calls on Him, and who relieves its suffering." (Quran 27:62)

Dua’s are never wasted

Aisha (Ra) said, "No believer makes Dua and it is wasted. Either it is granted here in this world or deposited for him in the Hereafter as long as he does not get frustrated."

Allah’s anger at those who don’t make Dua

In fact, it is even wrong to never make Dua, "Whosoever does not supplicate to Allah, He will be angry with Him." (Saheeh Jaami`as-Sagheer #2414)

So we must NEVER think that a Dua is wasted. In fact we should do far more Dua's than we currently do. We may tire from asking of Allah but he never tires of giving to us and his slaves.

3. Everyone has their own worries and agenda's than to get drawn into friction, conflict and war that will only cost them dearly. Remember that all power in this world and in the universe and everything it contains only belongs to Allah and whatever is happening is only happening because it has been allowed to happen in accordance with the will of Allah. So we should never fear anyone but Allah and we must realise that man may be planning and plotting but the best of all planners is Allah!

And Allah knows best in all matters

Kung Fu
07-17-2014, 06:00 PM
Afghanistan and Palestine have had it the worst.

Abz2000
07-18-2014, 11:14 PM
Palestine seems to get attacked almost every Ramadan.

I Sometimes wonder if it's a psychological ploy to bring jews (so called chosen of God because of their blood alone) into the news and confuse people who see the sincerity and spirituality of Muslims and wonder if they are on the right path. Many puritanical jews living in the Godless sodomite zionist state probably wonder why the "extremist, fundamentalist, militant, jihadist, fanatical" Muslims are closer to the teachings of the Torah than their own leaders who "save them" from the truth.

Allah a'lam i know it sounds far fetched but those kaafirs and mushrik leaders are deperate to keep mankind in their clutches.

Here's a very well written article i was reading today about our situation.

Understanding the roots of the 'angry Muslim' | Middle East Eye

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
hisnameiszzz
07-18-2014, 11:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000

I Sometimes wonder if it's a psychological ploy to bring jews (so called chosen of God because of their blood alone) into the news and confuse people who see the sincerity and spirituality of Muslims and wonder if they are on the right path.
Allah a'lam i know it sounds far fetched but those kaafirs and mushrik leaders are deperate to keep mankind in their clutches.

Understanding the roots of the 'angry Muslim' | Middle East Eye
Salaams all.

Thanks for the responses all. Much appreciated.

I have noticed that there is always an attack on a set of Muslims each Ramadhan. 2 years ago, it was in Burma (a "Muslim" harrassed a Buddhist girl so the Buddhists went crazy and went on a killing rampage), and in Assam (weirdly enough, it was another "Muslim", but this time he was harrassing a Hindu girl, so they went on a killing rampage too). I am sure it was Muzzafer****** in India last year (guess what started the riot there, another "Muslim" harrassing a Hindu girl!). This year, it's Palestine.

All these Muslim men harrassing people is just pure and utter bull. I think it's just an excuse they use each time they go on a killing spree.

I bet the head Yahood honchos have a Monopoly like board and they work out where the attacks each year are going to be!

Please remember the people of Gaza and other places that are suffering in your duas people.

Hamza Asadullah
07-18-2014, 11:29 PM
Any attack on Muslims during Ramadan only increases the reward of the trials and hardships the Muslims goes through. So t is a favour upon them from Allah. It is Allah wanting good for them if only we know but in the next life when we see their rewards like mountains then we will wish we had gone through much worse!

Abz2000
07-18-2014, 11:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hamza Asadullah
Any attack on Muslims during Ramadan only increases the reward of the trials and hardships the Muslims goes through. So t is a favour upon them from Allah. It is Allah wanting good for them if only we know but in the next life when we see their rewards like mountains then we will wish we had gone through much worse!
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb brother, long time since i read your posts, hope u've been well.
The reward is from Allah in Al Ghaib, but it is not nice to see believers suffer and Allah also tells us at the end of Surah Tawbah that the Prophet pbuh grieved for them.
I hope Allah gives us good in this world and eternity (though sometimes sacrifices have to be made). And that He doesnt lay on us burdens greater than we can bear.

Hamza Asadullah
07-19-2014, 01:45 AM
Assalamu'alaikum wr wb brother, long time since i read your posts, hope u've been well.
The reward is from Allah in Al Ghaib, but it is not nice to see believers suffer and Allah also tells us at the end of Surah Tawbah that the Prophet pbuh grieved for them.
I hope Allah gives us good in this world and eternity (though sometimes sacrifices have to be made). And that He doesnt lay on us burdens greater than we can bear.
:wa:

Yes my brother it is not nice to see at all for it is most painful as we are one body but we must never lose hope. There will never be any victory except for the true believers. We must have firm belief in this and do the best we can to unite as a Ummah and not let minor and trivial matters disunite us as the disbelievers only gain an advantage over us when they split us up. so we must unite under the banner of the Shahada and be strong and firm in our resolve and live every aspect of our lives pleasing our creator and connecting with him through the Qur'an as most of us have lost the connection with Allah because we do not implement the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah in our lives.

May Allah enable us to unite and connect with him through implementing the teachings of the Qur'an and Sunnah into every aspect of our lives. Ameen

BilalKid
07-19-2014, 04:12 AM

I Sometimes wonder if it's a psychological ploy to bring jews (so called chosen of God because of their blood alone) into the news and confuse people who see the sincerity and spirituality of Muslims and wonder if they are on the right path. Many puritanical jews living in the Godless sodomite zionist state probably wonder why the "extremist, fundamentalist, militant, jihadist, fanatical" Muslims are closer to the teachings of the Torah than their own leaders who "save them" from the truth.

Every ramadan? :omg: how many years has this happened

I'm quite new to this war bombing things going on

Hamza Asadullah
07-19-2014, 02:53 PM

hisnameiszzz
07-22-2014, 07:23 PM
Salaams all.

I've been doing a lot of research on the internet about Palestine.

Could someone tell me what the Yahood have against Palestinians? Why do they feel the need to slaughter them all the time? As a Muslim, I know I should know, but the only information I have is from Wiki and I know that is not always genuine. The Palestinians are peaceful people, so why are they always targeted? I know that the Yahood want Masjid Al Aqsa and the Holy Lands but still, it's no reason for regular crusades!

greenhill
07-24-2014, 12:53 PM
What you are asking hisnameiszzz is something not really taught in the normal acedemic channels. It is something we have to research.

I have found Sheikh Imran Hosein very enlightening in his views. Probably would not sit very comfortably in the mind and soul as he points out quite a few things which the islamic scholars have been rather quite about. Especially on the 'end of times' topics... and we are getting very close to theend of times, and during the end of times is when the greatest fitnah starts to happen. It will be a trying time for the believers.

In a nut shell, Allah promised them the holy land but expelled them from it on account of their conduct where they have remained 'homeless' until recently when they statrted to reoccupy the holy land. So their agenda is about the holy land. The other Arab states are really needed for their own security (ie to keep their borders safe from threat).

Only after they have conquered the area and consolidated their position they will be ready to rule the world, albieit briefly. Then the carpet will be pulled from right under their feet!

Until they achieve their goal of ruling the holy land, they are not going to stop, hence it will always be Palestine and not further away places.

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!