/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My name is Adam Mostar

adammostar
07-17-2014, 07:36 AM
Assalaam alaykum,'My name is Adam Mostar . Im on fb with the same name. Hit me up.
I hate photos and want to shred every photo of every living thing on this planet. Also, i hate guys who wear pants that cover their ankles. They look extremely effeminate. Also, nasheeds

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
07-17-2014, 08:55 AM
:wa:

don't hate ur brothers in Islam . Try to convince them politely about obeying the Sunnat .

Welcome here.

greenhill
07-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Welcome to the forum.

What do you like? . . . Now that we know what you don't like....

Peace :shade:

adammostar
07-18-2014, 02:35 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Welcome to the forum.

What do you like? . . . Now that we know what you don't like....

Peace :shade:
I like shredding photos of living things. And hemming pants .

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
aflawedbeing
07-18-2014, 09:12 AM
Ha. You seem cool.
Wa3alaikum salaam.
Welcome.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!