/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Du'aas needed

Banu_Hashim
07-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Asalaam 'Alaikum brothers and sisters,

It's been a long time since I've posted here... unfortunately I've been quite busy, but I know I can count on your help all the same. Our dear brother Milkayeel (I hope I got the username spelling right), a very dear friend of mine, has suffered a family tragedy. His nephew (Yamin) has been diagnosed with a brain tumour. He is currently being seen by some of the best doctors and surgeons in the US, but it is a very risky surgery that is required, given the nature and location of the tumour.

I would request, that you keep this small boy (3 years old, who is by the way the sweetest little I have met) in your du'aas in these last 10 blessed days of Ramadan. It would mean a lot.

JazaakamuAllahu Khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
07-22-2014, 01:52 AM
Salaam.

May Allah Taala Grant Him Shifiaa, Ameen.

BilalKid
07-22-2014, 03:01 AM
Allah huma ameen :cry:

Alpha Dude
07-22-2014, 06:39 AM
Ameen.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
strivingobserver98
07-22-2014, 06:43 AM
Ameen. It may be laylatul Qadr in the upcoming nights will try to remember you all then :ia:.

Muslim Woman
07-22-2014, 08:38 AM
:wa:

may Allah eases his pain and grants what is best.

Muhammad
07-22-2014, 06:02 PM
:wasalamex

That is sad to hear, brother. May Allaah :swt: grant Yamin complete shifaa leaving no trace of illness, and may He :swt: bless him with a long life filled with piety and righteousness, Aameen.

أَذْهِبِ الْبَاسَ رَبَّ النَّاسِ، اشْفِ وَأَنْتَ الشَّافِي لاَ شِفَاءَ إِلاَّ شِفَاؤُكَ، شِفَاءً لاَ يُغَادِرُ سَقَمًا

Take away the disease, O the Lord of the people! Cure him as You are the One Who cures. There is no cure but Yours, a cure that leaves no disease."

Also pass our salaam and condolences to brother Mikayeel :ia:.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!