/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Last thing that made you laugh

BilalKid
07-24-2014, 04:18 AM
What made you laugh recently? :D A guy on the bus told a joke to everyone and no one laughed then nearly tripped over when he exited :lol:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
aflawedbeing
07-24-2014, 09:58 AM
My sister, coming into my work and seeing me using my knife and telling me "Ummm, that's actually really dangerous! You'll cut yourself doing it like that."
So then, I explained to her that I've been using my knife exactly like that for the last six years and not once cut myself.

A couple of hours later, for the first time ever, I've sliced my thumb right open.

I remembered what my sister had said when she came in for a while as a customer earlier, then looked at my thumb (bleeding quite heavily) and just lol'd.

greenhill
07-24-2014, 10:34 AM
Having the ability to laugh at oneself is such a blessing....despite the pain... :hmm:

But really, can't remember when I recently had a good laugh... I have humour in my life as I feel it to be an important aspect of life but can't remember having a split my sides laughing in recent times... Hmmmmm

ardianto
07-24-2014, 05:14 PM
This is the last thing that made me laugh, and it's happened few moments ago. A Singaporean parody video on Indonesian.

Maybe it sound strange because I am Indonesian. But, I am happy because I have ability to laugh at myself.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Iceee
07-25-2014, 02:03 AM

Cute video.
The last kid asks Ronaldo for his shirt. Ronaldo asks him how he can play without his jersey.

Samiun
07-25-2014, 03:35 AM
Regular Show! Whoooooooooooot

strivingobserver98
07-25-2014, 02:38 PM

xD

hisnameiszzz
07-25-2014, 07:48 PM
Salaams all.

I've not had a proper LOL moment for a very long time. The last one would probably have to be a couple of years ago. It was something stupid in a magazine a woman was reading at work. We laughed until tears ran down our face. I can't remember exactly what it was though.

ardianto
07-25-2014, 08:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
A Singaporean parody video on Indonesian.
There is a bad habit among some farmers in Riau and Jambi province, Indonesia. After harvest they burn their land before they plant new plantation. It cause environmental problem, especially because its smoke that cause smoke-fog.

The smoke itself did not reach Java island, the center of Indonesia, because the distance is too far. But since Riau and Jambi located near Malaysia and Singapore, the smoke came to these neighbor countries and cause trouble there. Of course it made people in Malaysia and Singapore were very angry. But the reaction of Indonesian people, especially who live in Java?. Like described in the video, they pretended to don't know that smoke from Indonesia caused troubles in Malaysia and Singapore.

Yes, the video was made to satirize the foolish attitude of Indonesian people in that time. We, the Indonesian, actually realized the trouble that we have made. But when Malaysian or Singaporean told us about it, our replies were not far from "Oh! we don't know it! we are sorry, we are sorry!"

I am really sorry, my Malaysian and Singaporean brothers. I hope it will not happen again. :)

BilalKid
07-25-2014, 08:54 PM
Attachment 5347hahaha

BilalKid
10-19-2015, 01:29 AM
this thhread http://www.islamicboard.com/puzzles-...ml#post2857809

:shade:

Abz2000
10-19-2015, 09:53 AM
the cat sat down patiently and said meeeeaeeaw in a protesting way when i held it's tail as it walked.

IslamicRevival
10-19-2015, 11:58 AM

strivingobserver98
10-19-2015, 06:08 PM
Bengalis when they discuss politics between the rivarly of awami league and BNP :D.

strivingobserver98
10-19-2015, 08:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by najimuddin
Here in Michigan, we actually have "branches" of both parties.
You mean of Awami league and BNP? I didn't know they were separated into even more groups :O.

BilalKid
10-20-2015, 10:21 PM
cats that play pianos ;D

strivingobserver98
10-21-2015, 06:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by BilalKid
cats that play pianos ;D
If I'm not mistaken that was hugely popular on YouTube once :O.

BilalKid
10-30-2015, 03:10 AM
jokes thread ;D

DanEdge
10-30-2015, 05:57 AM
My brother posted a Peanuts cartoon meme:

Charlie Brown: "Some day, we will all die, Snoopy :( "
Snoopie: "True, but all the other days, we will not :) "

--Dan Edge

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!