/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Meeting New Sisters :)

UmmuShaheed
07-24-2014, 10:49 PM
Asalamu Alaykum Wr Wb,
As a muslim, it always facinates me that were brothers and sisters but from all different walks of life.
I've been on this forum for awhile and have developed some really dear friendships with sisters from here
(Mainly from the U.S) Alhamdulilah :) These friendships made me realize the importance of having Muslim sisters to speak to, who can support you and remind you of Allah swt. Which made me want to reach out to my from France or french speaking countries since I dont really know any.
Of course any other sisters are welcome. (I would post this is in the sisters section, but I dont have access to it yet)
Jazakallahu Khayr
Asalamu Alaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-25-2014, 09:24 AM
I'm not in the brothers section either...;D (Can't join the sister section coz I'm a brother from a different mother...

You speak French? Just wondering as you specifically mentioned them.

Peace :shade:

strivingobserver98
07-25-2014, 02:45 PM
:sl: Here are the requirements for sisters section. Apply :ia:. Apologies for these requirements but these are to stop fake people ie "Brothers pretending to be sisters" from coming in.

You must be a member for at least 6 months and have 200 posts to gain access to Brothers' section and 300 meaningful posts (excluding those made in game threads) for Sisters' section. If an old member knows you personally, you can mention their name while applying and request them to vouch for you, but that does not necessarily guarantee an early entry.
All applications are subject to thorough review and mods discretion will be final.
Group leaders:
Insaanah,
Aisha

Muslim Woman
07-25-2014, 05:41 PM
:wa:

:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
UmmuShaheed
07-30-2014, 03:59 PM
Yeah, but mainly because I dont really know many sisters from there. Its always good to gain an international sisterhood/brotherhood, or provide that support for our brothers and sisters. Both ways, its khayr :)

UmmuShaheed
07-30-2014, 04:00 PM
In sha Allah I will. Jazakallahu Khayr

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!