/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The EiD Greetings Thread

greenhill
07-26-2014, 10:42 AM
Salaams to all...

Not sure if I will be accessing the internet over the next few days (after tonight) as I will be busy with travel, relatives and visiting people. So I would like to wish everyone on IB a very, very, very happy Eid Mubarrak, and also seek forgiveness for any offending remarks I have made, hurtful ones, if any whether I know about it or not, intended it or not. I cannot physically harm anyone in this cyber world but mentally I could 'torture'. That is the worst form!

If you will be engaging in travels, be careful, be patient and take care of yourself. Don't forget the fitrah, there's not many days left for that.

Have a blessed time!

:shade::Mosque::arabic7:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
07-26-2014, 02:16 PM
Latest news here in Malaysia is that the traffic is very bad! What is normally a 2 hour journey is now 6. :exhausted

I have a normally 4 hours and a bit.... That could be a whopping 12 hours on the road! Should I start now or wait?+o(

Anyone having any journeys to be undertaken for their Eid?

Salaam ramadhan and syawal

:peace:

hisnameiszzz
07-26-2014, 02:39 PM
Salaams GREENHILL.

Wishing you and all the others on this board an awesome EID too. Have a great time with your family and friends.

No travelling for me, so it's all good. Hope you manage to get to your destination on time.

PS. If you haven't given all your Zakat yet, there are only a few days left of Ramadhan, so get a move on. I've just donated the last bit I had left, so all done now. Woohoo! ;D;D

Muhammad
07-27-2014, 03:31 AM
:wasalamex

Eid Mubarak to you also, brothers. :alhamd: I don't remember you doing any torturing lately. Forgive us mods also if we caused any annoyance in any way :ia:. I hope you have a safe journey and perhaps by now have reached your destination :ia:. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
07-27-2014, 05:54 PM

hisnameiszzz
07-27-2014, 07:29 PM
Salaams.

Saudi are celebrating Eid tomorrow, so it will be Eid for us.

Happy Eid to all.

Signor
07-27-2014, 09:08 PM
Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullahe Wabrakatuhu

From Home to Home, and Heart to Heart,From One place to Another.The Warmth and Joy of EID brings us closer to each other.

May the choicest blessings of Allah fill your life with peace,joy and prosperity,Ameen

Wishing Everyone a very Happy Eid!!

Muhammad
07-27-2014, 10:19 PM
:wasalamex

:arabic: to everyone! :)

Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum!

hisnameiszzz
07-27-2014, 10:24 PM
Salaams all.

I am still quite new to this site, so I don't know many of you, but I just wanted to wish each and everyone of you and your families a wonderful Eid Mubarak. I hope you all have a peaceful day. Ramadhan might be over, but I hope you will stay as steadfast on deen and carry on doing as much ibaadat as you did.

Please also spare a thought for the Muslims around the world who are going through hardships, especially the Gazans/Syrians.

Many thanks.

Scimitar
07-27-2014, 10:56 PM
Khair mubarak to all :)

Don't over eat tomorrow, and as our brother above said - spare a thought for our brothers and sister in occupied and oppressed lands.

Scimi

Iceee
07-27-2014, 11:42 PM
Salaam.

Just received the news eid will be tomorrow here Inshallah:

Please make dua' for your parents as they gave up so much for us all. Let's not forget our siblings, spouse, children, and all the Muslims on this forum and all around the world who will be celebrating this wonderful day Inshallah.

May Allah accept all our dua' and forgive us for all the wrong we have done wrong both in life and during this month of Ramadan.

Muhaba
07-28-2014, 05:04 AM
Eid Mubarak to everyone. I hope you're all having a nice time.

Scimitar
07-28-2014, 05:07 AM
Well after like an hour of sleep im awake and getting ready for eid khutba. Gonna go with my cousin brother in law who is a revert. This will be his first eid :)

h-n
07-28-2014, 05:36 AM
Eid Mubarak everyone, I've had a lovely month fasting, and hope that everyone else's was too.

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds, who has given us so much in helping us to be Muslims, and helping us to follow ie the Prophets Ibrahim, Noah, John, Muhammad, Jesus, David, Solomon peace be upon them.

Scimitar
07-28-2014, 09:36 AM

Insaanah
07-28-2014, 01:03 PM
:salam:

Eid Mubarak everyone. May Allah accept from us and keep us alive and healthy to see the next Ramadan, and may we do better in that one than this one, ameen. And, as mentioned above, lets not forget the needy and oppressed and those in difficult and hard circumstances in our du3a.

islamica
07-28-2014, 02:58 PM
:salamext:

May Allah accept our fasting and forgive our sins, and accept as shaheed those taken from us this Ramadan by the zaalimoon.

Ğħαrєєвαħ
07-28-2014, 09:07 PM
Eid Mubarak to everyone!

hisnameiszzz
07-29-2014, 09:21 AM
Salaams all.

It was fabulous in the UK this year. Everyone celebrated Eid on the same day. It felt like old times. It was really nice to see all my nephews and nieces instead of just some. My sister and her husband did it on a different day and I didn't see their kids - issues with moon sighting and that.

Lets pray that we all do Eid on the same day always and forever.

strivingobserver98
07-29-2014, 01:51 PM
هنأك الله بالقبول
وأسكنك الجنّة مع الرسول
ورزقك بالعيد
بهجة لا تزول
May ﺂللَّــہ bless you with acceptance, bestow you a place in Jannah with Rasulullaah (صلى الله عليه وسلم ) and grant you an EID of unending happiness آمــــــــــين

mrashidhai
07-29-2014, 02:43 PM
Assalamu alaikum and EID MUBARAK to all my muslim brothers and sisters. May ALLAH shower all HIS blessings upon you all and protect you from the evils of this world.
Please pray for all the muslims being persecuted and oppressed, specially for Palestinians.
mrashidhai

greenhill
07-30-2014, 11:43 AM
In the end, I managed to sneak in some time to browse IB during the 'in between' times... Just had to keep abreast of the IB community happenings from around the world.

I am now safely home, drove back at 3 in the morning and arrived home around 7.30am.. Slept until about 4pm. Wow! I am almost on Mid Atlantic time zone now. What a mess!

:peace:

Scimitar
07-31-2014, 03:53 PM
Oh dear, haha

BilalKid
08-18-2014, 02:29 AM
sorry late eid greetings everyone! Had internet problems so could not access forum for some time imsad

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!