/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Im back!

Lina
07-29-2014, 01:45 AM
:sl:

I used to spend quite a bit of time on IB, i stumbled back onto the forum through a article i was reading.
And suprisingly i remembered my username and password!

The memories..

Are there any oldtimers still on here?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Hulk
07-29-2014, 01:47 AM
Wa alaykumsalam wrwb

Welcome back!

I'm new :nervous:

Muhammad
07-29-2014, 01:55 AM
:wasalamex

Welcome back sister. It's always nice to have old-timers return. There are still some lurking around. I hope that everything is well :ia:.

Iceee
07-29-2014, 01:56 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Lina

I used to spend quite a bit of time on IB, i stumbled back onto the forum through a article i was reading.

The memories..

Salaam Sister.

Eid Mubarrak. Welcome to our forums... again.
In Islam, we respect the old folks and veterans. I guess you fall into that category here in IB
:p

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Lina
07-29-2014, 02:12 AM
You know, i learned a lot spending time on this forum as a teenager, i was just a kid! Walhamdulilah it gave me a lot of basics on Deen and interaction with other muslims around the world. Now im pretty old and happy to have been a part of this small, back then, community. Hope everyone is doing well! A lot has changed i see..

Lina
07-29-2014, 02:14 AM
Wa allahy barakfeek brother, you deserve as much respect as any other member wa jakakallahu khair

Lina
07-29-2014, 02:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muhammad
:wasalamex

Welcome back sister. It's always nice to have old-timers return. There are still some lurking around. I hope that everything is well :ia:.
All is well walhamdulilah , barakAllahu feek. I cant seem to notice any oldtimer. Except for you, and you joined april 2005 just like me subhanAllah.

Lina
07-29-2014, 02:18 AM
Wa allahy barakfeek brother, you deserve as much respect as any other member wa jakakallahu khair
To Iceee, i forgot to quote, i forgot how to interact on a forum

Scimitar
07-29-2014, 02:21 AM

The memories..

walakum salaam

Welcome back,

out of curiosity, which article mentioned this forum?

Scimi

Lina
07-29-2014, 02:22 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hulk
Wa alaykumsalam wrwb

Welcome back!

I'm new :nervous:
I dont seem to remember you, unless you changed your username. Which was a trend back then

Lina
07-29-2014, 02:23 AM
It didnt mention the forum, it was an article posted on the forum. It then struck me, i know this forum!

Lina
07-29-2014, 02:24 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
walakum salaam

Welcome back,

out of curiosity, which article mentioned this forum?

Scimi
It didnt mention the forum, it was an article posted on the forum. It then struck me, i know this forum!

strivingobserver98
07-29-2014, 01:59 PM

Welcome back! Lot has changed during past months. Be sure to check out threads in this section :ia: http://www.islamicboard.com/forum-help-and-feedback/

greenhill
07-29-2014, 02:29 PM
Salaams,

Welcome back, I am knew too!

Ya, what was the article that brought you back? Hope your stay here will be just as beneficial as your past phase on this board.

:peace:

aflawedbeing
07-29-2014, 10:01 PM
Wa alaykum salaam.
I'm an old timer, under a newer username!
Welcome back, Lina.

Muslim Woman
07-30-2014, 02:05 AM

:welcome:

Lina
07-31-2014, 03:37 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome, jazakum Allah alkhair

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!