/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I Celebrated Eid on Bed

ardianto
07-30-2014, 06:01 AM
:sl:

As the title says. Also I could not be fasted in the last day of Ramadan, at Sunday. Yeah, I knocked out by disease. Doctor said, I attacked by symptoms of typhoid. So when other people performed salah Eid and then visited relatives and friends, I stayed on my bed.

I feel like climbed a mountain, but then I got accident that made me eliminated from this climbing when I almost reach the peak. But I can accept it. I believe, there must be a hikmah (wisdom) behind it.

Eid Mubarak everyone. :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Alpha Dude
07-30-2014, 06:43 AM
Wa alaykum salam,

Belated Eid mubarak to you too. :)

greenhill
07-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Sorry to hear that!

I hope you are feeling better, if not will feel better soon. Typhoid? That's food relation, right?

Take care brother +o(

AabiruSabeel
07-30-2014, 10:44 AM
:wa:

Eid Mubarak brother ardianto. May Allah grant you quick and complete recovery soon.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
07-30-2014, 11:51 AM
Wa alaykumsalam wrwb

Eid Mubarak om, rest well and eat well :)

aflawedbeing
07-30-2014, 12:46 PM
May Allah swt grant you shifa. Ameen.

A very belated 'Eid mubarak' to you, sir.

Muslim Woman
07-30-2014, 03:37 PM
:sl:

may Allah reward u for ur pain and sufferings . Eid Mubarak bro.

UmmuShaheed
07-30-2014, 03:54 PM
May Allah grant you shifa and make it a means of forgiveness for you!
Eid Mubarak

Signor
07-30-2014, 07:45 PM
Waalikum Assalaam

Aameen to all the duas above.

I was missing you Br Ardianto but then I thought maybe he is busy with his two handsome boys.They need you more than anyone here....!

And Its never too late to say Eid Mubarak:)

hisnameiszzz
07-30-2014, 07:54 PM
Salaams.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Typhoid sounds awful. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

h-n
07-30-2014, 11:46 PM
May Allah help you to recover. I remember the last time I was ill was with a fever, it was awful with the shivering, not being able to do much. Took me a few days to recover. Just take things slowly and not to worry that you haven't spent much time with anyone, as they'll understand, and don't worry on missing out on things, as you may have received a larger reward for being ill then you would have had if you weren't. Eid Mubarak

ardianto
07-31-2014, 04:13 PM
Jazak Allah Khayran, everyone. I just back from dine out with my big family.

My condition was not too bad actually, although I could not get out of bed on Sunday until Tuesday. My body temperature rising even though I felt cold, and I felt my muscles sore. And also I got a problem with eating.

Sunday my jaw hurt when chewing food. Then when my jaw did not hurt anymore, I felt there was something with my sense of taste. All the food tasted strange, not at all tasty. For example, I ate cream soup, but it was like eating wet sand. When I ate satay (chicken barbecue) I feel the scent of charcoal, and the taste was like charcoal too. It happened until yesterday. Today, Alhamdulillah, the sense of taste already 90% of normal.

It happens at Eid ul-Fitr, the day when a lot of delicious foods available. Of course, I could not enjoy Ketupat and Chicken Opor, traditional foods of Eid ul-Fitr which I really like.

Can you imagine if there are many delicious foods near you but you can't eat these foods?. Can you imagine if people around you eat these delicious foods while you just watch them?.

That's what I felt. And it made me realize what the poor people feel when they see delicious foods around them, but they can't get these food. They see other people enjoy these delicious foods, but no one remember to give them.

And suddenly I felt grateful with what Allah has given to me. Hopefully it will make me more care to those who are not so lucky like me. Yes, there's always hikmah behind every misfortune.

:)

ardianto
07-31-2014, 04:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Sorry to hear that!

I hope you are feeling better, if not will feel better soon. Typhoid? That's food relation, right?

Take care brother +o(
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Salaams.

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Typhoid sounds awful. Wishing you a speedy recovery.
Not thypoid, but symptom of thypoid. If thypoid I should be in hospital now, like when I got typhoid when I was young and hospitalized twice, 21 days and 17 days.

Berries'forest
08-01-2014, 02:11 AM
Eid mubarak uncle :smile:

I hope you get better soon.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!