/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Homosexuals and court cases

h-n
07-30-2014, 11:33 PM
Recently in the UK we had two troubling cases prop up in the courts.

1. Where a Christian couple refused to allow homosexual men to share the same room in the bed and breakfast. Note the couple said they could have seperate rooms but not share. They lost the case.

2. Now recently, we have a Christian bakery who refused to ice the cake with celebrating homosexuality. Note they didn't refuse to allow them to have cakes but not ice it with homosexuality rubbish.

In Islam, we don't make money from unlawful things, we don't promote unlawful things as how can you be a Muslim if you are willing to write about celebrating homosexual clubs etc. Following the laws of God, regardless of what laws or passed through parliament, and regardless of homosexuals thinking that they are in a position of strength with the law isn't going to stop religious people refusing to promote, and accept homosexuality. God does not support homosexuality and that can never be changed.

Also as a Muslim we don't support people who go promote evil. As a Muslim, God never said its our job to get rid of every evil person on the planet-as God allows them to be evil to earn their reward in Paradise or Hell. Even Allah said to the homosexuals at the time of Prophet Lut peace be upon him to desist from going up to males, note, he didn't kill them straight away. Of course its a thing that has been cursed to be into homosexuality.

How can God bless our homes, if they accept homosexuals or evil people committing sin there. To live in the way to please Allah, to ask for his blessings, but then allow homosexuality is a no no. Homosexuals and other evil doers get food from God, it isn't for people to deny them that, and they were not denied the cakes or a place to stay in the above scenario. They are not under sharia law, neither did Allah say its our job to kill all the evil doers on the planet, so I can safely say that if I owned a business selling fruits or vegetables, I wouldn't be denying anyone from buying them. To sell things to support homosexuals in their behaviour ie making posters for them, I can never do as that goes against the law of God and that he is against homosexuality. Even at work whenever I brought stuff to eat on occasions, I didn't say I'm not going to allow a homosexual, or people who have relationships outside of marriage a somosa. That doesn't change the fact that I find what homosexuals do abhorrent (but is not my job to change them, they know my position and that is enough).

Homosexuals think that they are going to be treated as hetrosexual couples but they are not, all that they have been relying on is that people are having sex outside of marriage, and these people would say if I'm not living as a religious, good person, and I'm having my "fun" why bother denying it to the homosexuals. So the homosexuals are relying on the SINS of people to try and make themselves acceptable. The leaders are worse then the people for accepting partnerships, marriages, something the masses did not ask for, they can make as many laws as they want, try and make it look like that any "civilised" country would accept homosexuality but it will never be acceptable.

Homosexuals like to say that they are in the same position as racism, but they are not, as it was never a SIN to have darker skin. It is a sin to be a homosexual, just as people wouldn't wish to ice a cake with Satan on it, or with references to any lewd behaviour. To be patient and not let evil doers dictate your actions for the worse.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
drac16
07-31-2014, 10:35 AM
:sl:

Mashallah! Good stuff.

The LGBT activists are slowly but surely getting a stranglehold on societies. Just last month, my province, Ontario, elected a new premier. Lo and behold, our new premier is an openly practising lesbian (she used to be married to a man, in fact, so I don't know how LGBT people can say that sexuality is permenantly static). What's more, Toronto, which is a city not too far from where I'm from, recently decided to host World Pride. It's like Sodom and Gomorrah all over again; the difference being that the people of Sodom didn't claim that God made them that way.

It's getting really lonely here because everyone around me is caving in to the degrading of the glorious institution of marriage. Over here, if you even hint that you don't celebrate homosexual relationships, you get dirty looks (and sometimes more than that, depending on the person).

h-n
07-31-2014, 12:22 PM
I wouldn't worry about it drac16, its all based on lies and contradictions. I don't think that they have genuine support as they are relying on people feeling uncomfortable about being critical of anyone if they hadn't been good in the past for example;-

-heterosexual couples are having sex outside of marriage, or their marriages might not work so why shouldn't homosexuals do what they want

-heterosexual couples don't always look after kids, so why shouldn't homosexuals be allowed to care of them. There was a case that the grandparents were refused the right to look after the kids which were handed to homosexual couple-this was in the UK.

-so as above, making people believe that they shouldn't be critical of them, as they are not being "good" themselves. When in Islam, we teach, just because you've been evil yesterday, that doesn't mean you be evil tomorrow and stand by evil, rather that God wishes for you to oppose it.

-the people who accept homosexuality like to portray an image of being kind and nice-but the Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is more kinder then them and he did not accept homosexuality. How can they advocate that they are being kind when they aren't more critical of people having sex outside of marriages and the more children not being supported by both parents?

-the homosexuals still use gender roles in their relationships -who is the masculine and more feminine -rather odd for people who say that they just prefer same sex. What with some homosexuals with their over emphasised female hand gestures, when they just wave their hands around pathetically to saying that they are doing what everyone else is doing, by way of talking about love (God never said it was the same and it never will be). They are living a lie and simply following after their own lusts.

-God does not make anyone to be homosexual. It is rather Satan's lot that influences people-whom follow humans since birth.

-As per the Quran, the homosexuals at the time of Prophet Lut peace be upon him did say this Prophet is being pure-the homosexuals at that time did agree that they were doing a wrong thing.

-they have failed-but they are not going to promote or discuss this, but the homosexuals are just going to say that they have a lot to do. For example;-

-even amongst non-Muslims, they don't wish for their children largely to learn about homosexuality,
- they don't view homosexuals the same as heterosexuals, the first reaction maybe to laugh it off, which they wouldn't do with heterosexuals relationships
-they know that majority of mothers do not want their children to be homosexuals-which is why that film was released -philomena to promote this (about a mother finding out her son who was adopted was gay), but its not going to work.
- there's nothing "romantic" about homosexuality-this is what they were trying to sell, but I don't see its worked.
-last time it was about selling the idea for women to have a gay friend-which was largely cropping up in films, comedy shows. As if, women don't grow up thinking it would be cool to have a gay best friend.
- they simply felt threatened by the Snickers chocolate advert were it was telling a guy to man up- which is with the one with Mr T.
-isn't it bizarre they have to resort to children's show puppets like from sesame street to use as in their promotion? At least you don't get heterosexuals having to use puppets, cartoons as a representative of a union between Man and a woman.
-we hear about homosexual like Stephen Fry, last time he said that women don't want sexual relationships-which brings the point that they wish to be with guys, as they can't be bothered to support and have a relationship with a woman, as they find it hard work, So much emphasis as been placed on media of women being on the receiving end of love-that they wish to also play that role.
They clearly follow after their own lusts. There is nothing normal about going into back passage in anyone. Anyone back passage is private and has got nothing to do with anyone.

They wish to treat you, and look at you as if you have done an awful thing of accepting homosexuality, when it is they who are committing a sin. They just don't wish anyone to be good.

2:109 Many of the people of the Scripture long to make you disbelievers after your belief, through envy on their own account, after the truth hath become manifest unto them. Forgive and be indulgent (toward them) until Allah give command. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.

Iceee
07-31-2014, 02:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by drac16

Just last month, my province, Ontario, elected a new premier. Lo and behold, our new premier is an openly practising lesbian (she used to be married to a man, in fact, so I don't know how LGBT people can say that sexuality is permenantly static). What's more, Toronto, which is a city not too far from where I'm from, recently decided to host World Pride.

It's getting really lonely here because everyone around me is caving in to the degrading of the glorious institution of marriage. Over here, if you even hint that you don't celebrate homosexual relationships, you get dirty looks (and sometimes more than that, depending on the person).
Salaam.

You must be referring to Kathleen Wynne. I know how you feel about this decision but the truth is, her party killed the competition. The candidate running for my area actually came over to my home and shook my hand. It was my first time voting and he promised good change as well as other things. He was in the liberal party. Now, I'm against homosexuality but I'm not going to punish this man since he works in the same party as our Premier. In fact, he is straight and married with two children. Now, if he was gay, maybe he wouldn't get my vote but him coming over to the public and shaking everyone's hand was a smart move by him and his party. No other party did that, I wouldn't give my vote to them.

About the Gay Pride Parade, just ignore that bull. Don't go there, don't pay attention to news or stories about it, and don't talk about it.

Some opinions are best left in our heads, not said aloud. Yes, if someone talks about homosexual marriages or relationships, I will say I don't support it and don't want to talk about it. But if nothing is happening, just keep quiet about it.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
drac16
08-01-2014, 12:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Iceee
Salaam.

You must be referring to Kathleen Wynne. I know how you feel about this decision but the truth is, her party killed the competition. The candidate running for my area actually came over to my home and shook my hand. It was my first time voting and he promised good change as well as other things. He was in the liberal party. Now, I'm against homosexuality but I'm not going to punish this man since he works in the same party as our Premier. In fact, he is straight and married with two children. Now, if he was gay, maybe he wouldn't get my vote but him coming over to the public and shaking everyone's hand was a smart move by him and his party. No other party did that, I wouldn't give my vote to them.

About the Gay Pride Parade, just ignore that bull. Don't go there, don't pay attention to news or stories about it, and don't talk about it.

Some opinions are best left in our heads, not said aloud. Yes, if someone talks about homosexual marriages or relationships, I will say I don't support it and don't want to talk about it. But if nothing is happening, just keep quiet about it.
Yes, I was referring to Kathleen Wynne. You're part of the problem, though, akhi, if you voted for the liberals. If Satan came over to your house, shook your hand and got all dressed up, would you shake his hand and vote for him?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!