/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I had a strange dream...

anonymous
08-11-2014, 05:55 AM
I had a strange dream yesterday that there was long thin stripes of wood coming out of the underside of my tongue. This wood was black on the top and just regular wood on the bottom. I am very concerned. Can some please interpret the dream because I read on myislamicdreams.com that black wood denotes hypocrisy...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
08-11-2014, 04:21 PM
:sl:

better if u ask a Mufti and remember all can't interprate dreams . If u have any bad dream , seek refuge in Allah from satan .

Muslim Woman
08-11-2014, 04:22 PM
:sl:

Fatwa No : 83663
Telling bad dreams
Fatwa Date : Thul-Qi'dah 7, 1422 / 20-1-2002

Question

Is it true that we are not suppose to tell anyone about a bad dream that we have because it might happen for real?

Answer

Praise be to Allah, the Lord of the World; and blessings and peace be upon our Prophet Muhammad and upon all his Family and Companions.

In a sound Hadith the Prophet said: "A virtuous dream is from Allah, and an unpleasant dream is from Satan. As such, if anybody from you sees something in a dream that he dislikes, he should spit out (only movement of the lips and not throw out saliva) three times to the left and should seek Allah's help against Satan's mischief.

It will then not harm to him, and should not mention it to anyone. And if one sees a happy dream, then one should relate it only to those whom he loves". [Reported by Imams Bukhari and Muslim]

Thus, we state that there should not be any form of distress, especially if one follows the Prophetic guidance.

In addition, we remind the questioner recite to Ayat ul-Kursi [2: 255].

It is reported in a sound Hadith that the person who recites this verse at bedtime, no Satan can reach him till morning. There are also some Dua' which should be read at bedtime.

Also one is advised to make Wudu before going to bed, to read the last two Suras 113 and 114 from the Qur'an and the last two verses from Sura 2 (the cow). Doing good deeds, reading the Qur'an in general and avoiding what brings Allah's anger can help and protect you.
Allah knows best.

http://www.islamweb.net/emainpage/index.php?page=showfatwa&Option=FatwaId&Id=83663

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!