/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Treat all mankind on equal terms

Muhaba
08-12-2014, 06:00 PM
Treat all mankind on equal terms

Why is there such uproar over the sufferings of the Yazidis, Christians, and other nonmuslim minorities in Iraq? Haven’t Muslims been going through similar (if not worse) conditions in Syria, Iraq, Gaza, and other parts of the world? Was there a similar reaction to Muslim sufferings? Were there airstrikes and military action against the Syrian Regime and Israel for attacking, killing, kidnapping, bombing, and /or raping Muslims? Did the Muslims not face starvation and siege in Syria and other parts of the world with no way to get food and medication? Was food and other necessities airdropped for the help of the Muslims in Syria, Gaza and other parts of the world where Muslims were facing (and are facing) devastating humanitarian catastrophes? Did the world speak against the suffering of the Muslims in the manner that it doing so against the suffering of the nonmuslims today? If nothing was done to relieve the suffering of the Muslims, then why is it being done for Yazidis and Christians? Do nonmuslims have more rights to a safe and peaceful life than Muslims?

Today, it is clear that the world cares more about nonmuslims than Muslims.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
08-14-2014, 06:45 AM
" Today, it is clear that the world cares more about nonmuslims than Muslims."

Not the whole world, most just watch jewish sponsored news, run by jewish sponsored media, funded by jewish run banks, who hold puppet governments as their financial hostages - just as the kabbalist templars did in france, and their spawn rothschild (benevolent father of the settlements) did in germany and britain and is now doing globally.

MashaAllah the world is realizing it slowly.

Most of this was in the protocols of zion.

The Prostration (As-Sajdah):18 -
Is the one who is a believer like unto the one who is an evil-liver?
They are not equal.

hisnameiszzz
08-14-2014, 12:26 PM
People do care about Muslims as well as Non Muslims. But I understand the OP's sentiment. It seems like Muslims are 5th class citizens whereas any other faith/religion is treated as being superior.

But to be honest, some people are so messed up financially/emotionally, they don't seem to care about who or what gets killed/attacked/bombed/slaughtered/raped.

What I do find effortlessly strange is that IRIS and their cohorts publish all these photos of beheadings and torture. Why would they do that? I know it's the Zionists that control all the media, but I'm beginning to think there is nothing Islamic about them, and they are just a bunch of numpties the Zionists and Yanks have paid to do their dirty work to tarnish Islam and Muslims.

Abz2000
08-14-2014, 05:35 PM
There's a lot of good reason for being public and candid abt operations, people believe you when you say you didn't carry out an operation - hence removing the credibility of false flags.
(i believe most of the world suspects israel of falsehood and knows them for the bloody liars they are because they know hamas is very eager to accept publicity and responsibility for it's actions and it clearly denied knowledge of the action which was used as an excuse.

They use publicized fear/terror tactics on infidels who might believe they are easy game due to their small number, something i applaud them for being honest about and not hypocritical like the americans and zionists who scream on about ideals and standards they never seem to believe in or uphold.
(they're good at blaming alqaeda even for their own attacks, and go to extraordinary lengths to hide footage of crimes comitted by their own fighters - sometimes on order from heads in chain of command).

People slowly become familiar with truth and honesty no matter how rough or harsh it may seem, and become suspicious and wary of those who deceive them continuously no matter how close they pretend to be.

If u get a chance check up on some of the madrassas they've set up on youtube, and the social welfare work they care less about publicizing, cash handouts with benefits application forms, paving roads, running local governments, overseeing law enforcement and administration on all levels.

The main culprits singled out to be picked on by zionist media and politicians globally.
Immediately makes me wonder if theyre not innocent angels made of light since the media's lens is warped upside down.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ahmad H
08-14-2014, 06:42 PM
I'm going to be forthright in responding to this post, we shouldn't care for the sympathy of the world right now. I know that sounds off, but it's true. Who cares if the rest of the world doesn't sympathize with us Muslims? It is the rest of the world which is killing Muslims, whether it is in China, India, Malaysia, bombings in Iraq, bombings in Pakistan, Afghanistan war, Syria conflict, Egyptian uprisings, Libyan conflict, etc. Notice that all of these are orchestrated?

Reflecting on the current situation and thinking deeply whilst watching some videos, I'm convinced that there is a lot of behind the scenes planning against Muslims. I know this is the work of Freemasons, no doubt. The whole world just can't keep turning a blind eye on literally THOUSANDS OF MUSLIMS GETTING KILLED every year - systematically, no less.

We live in the age of the Dajjal. Just remember that unless you submit to the will of Dajjal, you will not be helped by him with food or water, but left with no wealth and left to suffer in droughts. Yet, the aid is dropped for Christians, Jews, Yazidis, etc. This is all the work of the Dajjal. In fact, you may not agree with me, but Freemasons work behind the scenes in the so-called "terrorist" groups under the the guise of Islam. These are deceitful tactics by these secret forces to take Muslim men to fight for God-knows-what reason, and start killing Muslims in the name of Jihad. KILLING MUSLIMS DOES NOT CONSTITUTE JIHAD, I don't care what twisted version of Islam someone follows, you don't have Sunnis kill other Sunnis under the banner of Islam. Jihad is meant to "protect" Muslims from the war tactics of the non-Muslims.

In fact, this so-called ISIS Caliph is just a Mossad agent. You don't believe me?
Go to: ISIS Leader 'Al-Baghdadi' Is A 'Jewish Mossad Agent' - French Reports

The so-called "Arab Spring" which turned out to be nothing by a large-scale drama in which many Muslims died from violence, is a scheme perpetrated to keep the Arab nations constantly destabilized. This is a well-known fact, it is explained in more detail by Noam Chomsky. I don't know which book he wrote it in. I can research on that if you message me concerning it.

Regardless, I even suspect many Arabs are Freemasons and act out in the guise of Islam to make it look bad. They have 33 degrees of ranks, so no one can penetrate their secrecy. I think their plans will come to even more fruition soon, seeing how things are going. They plan a plan, but Allah also plans a plan. Allah is the Best of Planners. So In Sha' Allah, their efforts will all fail, even if they mock us Muslims in their meetings.

In the end, educate yourself and read "Protocols of the Elders of Zion", and then read "Waster Flowing Eastward". I looked at these two books recently because I couldn't make sense of the situation in the world. But when I read them, you better believe that what I found out from them connects what happens everyday in a way I never imagined. So I suggest you do the same and study them. They are brushed off under the guise of "anti-semitism", but so are a lot of other things.

Think about it, someone says one thing about Israel or that Palestinians are suffering, and they are labelled "anti-semitic" and shut up by the media and the world altogether. Yet, when Muslims cry out that cartoons have defamed the Holy Prophet Muhammad (saw), then the world tells us to observe free speech and shut up. And then these cartoons are never taken away. If one of those was against Israel, then it would be labelled anti-semitic and holocaust will be cried by the Jews.

So in the end, the world is deceived and they are completely covered in deceit. Even if you don't believe me and think I am a conspiracy theorist, then at least take a look at the two books above and then tell me if it is either one of two things: (1) A book which is predicted so well over a hundred years ago for all of the events which happened after, that it is either a book which is a map of the things which the Zionists were planning to do all along, or (2) is it a book revealed to some Prophet of God we missed and so he left this book of predictions?

I 100% disagree that it is a book from a Prophet of God, so then this means that the Protocols of Zion is a book of the Jewish plan for world dominance. I don't hate Jews at all, I love everyone. But I do not love these Zionists who are perpetrating all of these evils, along with the Freemasons who are causing chaos for Muslims. This is all the work of Dajjal.

There is a reason why the Ahadith on Dajjal mention Syria and Iraq primarily, and a very good reason why it says that the final days of Gog and Magog are known when the Sea of Galilee is depleted. Israel is a big factor in all of this, and the main people suffering, as we can see, are in Syria and Iraq. Mind you, I'm talking about the Muslims.

Nur80
08-14-2014, 06:43 PM
Yes I agree that Muslims are portrayed as second-class citizens in the media, so everyone treats us like one. But these terrorist misguided groups are not helping the situation. I read a really interesting article recently by a senior scholar on the reasons Muslims are going through these trials. I will try to find it and link here inshaAllah.

Jedi_Mindset
08-14-2014, 06:49 PM
Altough the media has fabricated many lies against this group. I have serious doubts, why does this group slaughter people(POW's) like animals? They openly brag about it via their publications and they do more harm than good with such things. They claim to be on the path of the salaf yet many of their actions contradict the actions of the salaf. But then again, they also do things good like bro abz2000 mentioned. But their vile tyrannic action and wrong aqeedah should be condemned by us muslims, since they label everyone who opposes them as murtad. Which is from the traits of bughat.

There is no difference between hajjaj bin yusuf and them.

M.I.A.
08-14-2014, 07:40 PM
i was being talked to about palestine recently and a coworker mentioned how similar atrocities and persecution happens in africa.

i felt a little racist but it was a valid point.

similarly i am shocked at how badly islam is reflected within iraqs civil violence, its not how i imagine any islamic uprising or approach to an ideal islamic state.

but i have to look at the threads title, it is particularly apt....

mankind does not work on equality.

if you actually find imaginary muslims that think it does, take good care of them... because most people will just take advantage.

i guess thats the test in itself.

Muhaba
08-15-2014, 10:26 AM
I find it very sickening that media shows videos of Yazidis crying because they have been forced to leave their city and are made refugees. So much attention is being given to them as if their suffering matters more than the Muslims suffering or they are the only ones in the world who are suffering. Muslims have been suffering much more than that all over the world but Muslim suffering is absolutely ignored. Just think about what Muslims went through / are going through in Gaza, Syria, Iraq, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, etc etc. All over the world Muslims are being persecuted, forced to leave their homes, kidnapped, tortured, imprisoned, raped, killed, etc. They have to suffer horrible living conditions in make-shift homes or disease-filled refugee centers or even in streets or vacant buildings. They have to suffer starvation and terrible cold weather, lack of clean water, etc. Sometimes they are made to escape via boats which often capsize, killing all the people on board. Sometimes the boat catches fire and all the Muslims on board die or drown. Sometimes they die of starvation or cold weather. But none of this is shown on the media the way it is being done for the Yazidis and nothing is done to relieve the Muslims of this ongoing suffering. Military action isn't taken against the likes of Bashar and Syrian regime. Food, blankets, and tents aren't airdropped. Helicopters aren't used to airlift stranded Muslims. The Muslims are simply left to suffer and die.

And when some non-muslim minority goes through far less suffering, the media starts making such a huge issue out of it. The fact is that we don't even know whether the Yazidis are truly suffering. in the videos shown on CNN, the Yazidi escapees can't stop laughing. This is not how one acts when they have just gone through such a life-threatening ordeal. It all seems made-up.

daveyats
08-15-2014, 12:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamin
I find it very sickening that media shows videos of Yazidis crying because they have been forced to leave their city and are made refugees. So much attention is being given to them as if their suffering matters more than the Muslims suffering or they are the only ones in the world who are suffering. Muslims have been suffering much more than that all over the world but Muslim suffering is absolutely ignored. Just think about what Muslims went through / are going through in Gaza, Syria, Iraq, Myanmar, Sri Lanka, etc etc. All over the world Muslims are being persecuted, forced to leave their homes, kidnapped, tortured, imprisoned, raped, killed, etc. They have to suffer horrible living conditions in make-shift homes or disease-filled refugee centers or even in streets or vacant buildings. They have to suffer starvation and terrible cold weather, lack of clean water, etc. Sometimes they are made to escape via boats which often capsize, killing all the people on board. Sometimes the boat catches fire and all the Muslims on board die or drown. Sometimes they die of starvation or cold weather. But none of this is shown on the media the way it is being done for the Yazidis and nothing is done to relieve the Muslims of this ongoing suffering. Military action isn't taken against the likes of Bashar and Syrian regime. Food, blankets, and tents aren't airdropped. Helicopters aren't used to airlift stranded Muslims. The Muslims are simply left to suffer and die.

And when some non-muslim minority goes through far less suffering, the media starts making such a huge issue out of it. The fact is that we don't even know whether the Yazidis are truly suffering. in the videos shown on CNN, the Yazidi escapees can't stop laughing. This is not how one acts when they have just gone through such a life-threatening ordeal. It all seems made-up.
I don't think that is a very fair statement to make...from my point of view, the media also portrays the plight of the Gazans in the same way as the Yazidis. In all sincerity, other than the Palestinian situation, where else are muslims mistreated simply for being muslims? (Even for the palestinian situation, it is not purely a religious affair, it is a political one) Please enlighten me.

I'm aware that there is discrimination places like China and Burma but in all communist countries, all religions are suppressed. It isn't a non-muslim vs muslim issue. It is a matter of an atheistic govt vs religion

Karl
08-17-2014, 11:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abz2000
" Today, it is clear that the world cares more about nonmuslims than Muslims."

Not the whole world, most just watch jewish sponsored news, run by jewish sponsored media, funded by jewish run banks, who hold puppet governments as their financial hostages - just as the kabbalist templars did in france, and their spawn rothschild (benevolent father of the settlements) did in germany and britain and is now doing globally.

MashaAllah the world is realizing it slowly.

Most of this was in the protocols of zion.

The Prostration (As-Sajdah):18 -
Is the one who is a believer like unto the one who is an evil-liver?
They are not equal.
Good post but the one thing that I don't understand is that Hamas tolerates the UN in Gaza. The UN is a Marxist anti Islamic branch of International Jewry. A Rockefeller and Co sponsored outfit. Don't the Palestinians know this?

Scimitar
08-18-2014, 01:32 AM
Ofcourse they do bro Karl,

Muslims have always sought the peaceful solution, and that requires having treaties with the enemy - so peace can blossom on both sides.

If peace blossoms for a long enough period, then old wounds also heal, and this leads to a more beneficial scenario for both parties, where trade can be a focus for alleviating poverty etc and making their nations stronger...

...However, in the modern age, it just doesn't simply work this way anymore. Today, it's all about destabilising the Islamic countries, and robbing them of their mineral wealth so they can never be a major contender in world industry, and therefore never become a military might, or threat...

...this modern method of achieving peace is one sided - where the oppressive side appeals to the emotions of their own people in order to go to war with a people who have no desire to war back... and with the media spinning its web of lies and agendas, slwoly indoctrinating minds through its slew of deceptive mediums, the people eventually buy into it.

And if they don't? Who cares, right? It's not like a million man march to Downing Street is gonna stop Britain from attacking a third world nation under the pretense of terrorism and what not now is it?

The game has changed, history has gone through a nuance which takes comparatives to see, and these can only really be understood through hard study of history and a good understanding of the modern age in light of Quran and Sunnah.

All else, is just politics, and that subject aint worth a penny in my book.

Scimi

Pygoscelis
08-18-2014, 04:46 AM
It is very simple. It is basic tribalism.

Muslims are painted as the other, and so people care less about muslims than those who are more like themselves. Groups like Isis only accelerate this. They act monstrously, and people unfairly generalize that to Islam and muslims. Same thing happened after 9/11, and I'm sure it happened in both directions, as the US tribal reaction no doubt pumped up anti-western sentiment. You see people doing violence in the name of Islam just as deplorably as I do, but you are muslim, so people over here group you with them. I have always been strongly against intervention in the middle east and see Bush as a war criminal, but I am a western, so people the west has attacked will group me with Bush.

It is a natural tendency of human minds to group yourself and each other into tribes, and to care about your tribe far more than the other, or even to hate the other. This is the psychology of blood feuds, and it is rampant.

It permeates all aspects of human society to some degree or another, and you can see it clear as day on both sides of most conflicts, including this one. You complain that non-muslims don't care about muslims as much as they do as those in their own groups (Christians, Hindus, "the west", whatever), but you need only open two or three random threads on this very board to see muslims not caring about non-muslims as much as their fellow muslims. Putting your "own group" first is an unfortunate natural tendency of humans. We really should be mindful of it and try to combat it.

I rarely read this board these days and haven't posted in a long time, but this really had to be said.

Scimitar
08-18-2014, 02:19 PM
i'm pleased you did say it :)

God bless,

Scimi

Karl
08-18-2014, 10:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Ofcourse they do bro Karl,

Muslims have always sought the peaceful solution, and that requires having treaties with the enemy - so peace can blossom on both sides.

If peace blossoms for a long enough period, then old wounds also heal, and this leads to a more beneficial scenario for both parties, where trade can be a focus for alleviating poverty etc and making their nations stronger...

...However, in the modern age, it just doesn't simply work this way anymore. Today, it's all about destabilising the Islamic countries, and robbing them of their mineral wealth so they can never be a major contender in world industry, and therefore never become a military might, or threat...

...this modern method of achieving peace is one sided - where the oppressive side appeals to the emotions of their own people in order to go to war with a people who have no desire to war back... and with the media spinning its web of lies and agendas, slwoly indoctrinating minds through its slew of deceptive mediums, the people eventually buy into it.

And if they don't? Who cares, right? It's not like a million man march to Downing Street is gonna stop Britain from attacking a third world nation under the pretense of terrorism and what not now is it?

The game has changed, history has gone through a nuance which takes comparatives to see, and these can only really be understood through hard study of history and a good understanding of the modern age in light of Quran and Sunnah.

All else, is just politics, and that subject aint worth a penny in my book.

Scimi
Maybe having peace treaties with the enemy but having the enemy amongst you infiltrating, spying and teaching Zionist Marxist dogmas to the children? They would be better off having orthodox Jews hitting them with a Talmud rather than these Godless Reds. Don't bend your knee to anyone but Allah, but they will bend their knee to these global socialists for crumbs in the prison the UN created?

Karl
08-18-2014, 10:33 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
It is very simple. It is basic tribalism.

Muslims are painted as the other, and so people care less about muslims than those who are more like themselves. Groups like Isis only accelerate this. They act monstrously, and people unfairly generalize that to Islam and muslims. Same thing happened after 9/11, and I'm sure it happened in both directions, as the US tribal reaction no doubt pumped up anti-western sentiment. You see people doing violence in the name of Islam just as deplorably as I do, but you are muslim, so people over here group you with them. I have always been strongly against intervention in the middle east and see Bush as a war criminal, but I am a western, so people the west has attacked will group me with Bush.

It is a natural tendency of human minds to group yourself and each other into tribes, and to care about your tribe far more than the other, or even to hate the other. This is the psychology of blood feuds, and it is rampant.

It permeates all aspects of human society to some degree or another, and you can see it clear as day on both sides of most conflicts, including this one. You complain that non-muslims don't care about muslims as much as they do as those in their own groups (Christians, Hindus, "the west", whatever), but you need only open two or three random threads on this very board to see muslims not caring about non-muslims as much as their fellow muslims. Putting your "own group" first is an unfortunate natural tendency of humans. We really should be mindful of it and try to combat it.

I rarely read this board these days and haven't posted in a long time, but this really had to be said.
That goes for a lot of other social animals. We care for ourselves and others genetically close to us. The further something is genetically different from us we see it as food, especially if it tastes good. Or a threat. But since it is natural why should we combat it? God helps those who help themselves and whatever you can survive makes you stronger. So in a way the Western barbarians giving the Arabs and other tribes hell over the years with their imperious pursuits, has greatly empowered these people.

ardianto
08-19-2014, 12:13 AM
When I was kid I was taught that if I wanted other people respect me, at first I must respect other people. If I wanted other people treat me well, at first I must treat other people well. And then I found, it's true.

So, before we ask the other to treat us equally as other mankind, it's better if we ask ourselves, have we treated all mankind on equal terms?

Scimitar
08-19-2014, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Maybe having peace treaties with the enemy but having the enemy amongst you infiltrating, spying and teaching Zionist Marxist dogmas to the children? They would be better off having orthodox Jews hitting them with a Talmud rather than these Godless Reds. Don't bend your knee to anyone but Allah, but they will bend their knee to these global socialists for crumbs in the prison the UN created?
??

What I was trying to get across was that peace treaties are encouraged in Islam. And that peace treaties occur normally within two opposing groups, who view each other as threats/enemies.

That's all.

As for everything else? Well, that's what courts and trials are for bro. Pending evidence of course.

Scimi

Abz2000
08-19-2014, 02:26 AM
As for everything else? Well, that's what courts and trials are for bro. Pending evidence of course.
Well....sort of, other than when they try to punish or avenge for hidden grievances by using that system in a jewdicial process. Like with babar and aafyia

I now officially call it the jewdiciary.
Found that the .com domain is available flr that term but godaddy want's premium on it $100.
Almost had a heart attack wen i saw the price but then felt guilty i was being yiddish to be dismayed at price.

Scimitar
08-19-2014, 04:47 AM
lol bro Abz, that was wit!!!

hisnameiszzz
08-19-2014, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by daveyats
I don't think that is a very fair statement to make...from my point of view, the media also portrays the plight of the Gazans in the same way as the Yazidis.
Are you even serious? I mean really? Where have the media portrayed the plight of the Gazans the way they are doing with the Yazidis? Collections of little Gazan kids are being blasted into nothingess almost on a daily basis and I have not seen a single newspaper or news programme in the UK where they have portrayed the plight of these innocent humans. I have checked the newspapers on a daily basis since the Israeli genocide started and at best, they may have a tiny little paragraph which says something along the lines of "Oh dear, 25 kids got bombed in Gaza but it serves them right because Hamas threw some poncey rocket at Israel"! Now don't get me wrong, the atrocities being committed against the Yazidi adults is disgusting and sickening but for UK newspapers to have full page spreads on a daily basis of the "poor Yazidi plight" because some of them have been hanged/cut up/tortured is totally and utterly beyond me. Why can innocent Gazan children not be given the same exposure? What have they done wrong? They are not Hamas!

I think it is disgusting what is going on in Gaza and Iraq, but for crying out loud, they are all innocent humans. You can't justify media coverage based on religion which is clearly what is happening. If it's a Muslim, forget it. If it's anything else, cover it, cover it, cover it!

Woodrow
08-19-2014, 09:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
When I was kid I was taught that if I wanted other people respect me, at first I must respect other people. If I wanted other people treat me well, at first I must treat other people well. And then I found, it's true.

So, before we ask the other to treat us equally as other mankind, it's better if we ask ourselves, have we treated all mankind on equal terms?
True

We must learn to gorget about the sins of others. We have no control over them. We only have control over ourself.

We can not allow ourself to harm others, because some people harm us.

We as Muslims are obligated to rise above evil and set the example for good.

سيف الله
10-22-2014, 10:22 PM
Salaam

This is relevant

Why does the US support Israel.

Karl
10-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Because it is a Jewish controlled country right? Or is it that Israel makes the best falafel?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!