/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Going to hajj Doubts....

MuslimInSweden
08-14-2014, 03:46 AM
Salama aleykum brothers and sisters I am a 20 year old male living in Sweden who has been muslim all my life.

I am going to perform hajj inshaAllah in septemeber with 2 family members and I just have some questions overall.
I am afraid that after I inshaAllah perform hajj will return to sinful deeds which I am kind of doing now ( partying drinking alcohol ). I am trying to stop and I believe even though I sin my heart is pure and I am not a hurtful person, only to myself. I also smoke and listen to music like alot of western muslims. So my questions are if i perform hajj and commit sins after am I going to be punished even harder for it? Also I heard performing hajj you have to shave your head completley is this also correct? And last but not least can I after performing hajj take my steps of becoming a TRUE muslims by learning the Quran , stop with the bad western activities such as drinking partying. With steps i mean slowly not ALL at once because this has not worked for me in the past. Thank you in advance brothers and sisters may Allah bless you with paradise.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nur80
08-14-2014, 07:01 PM
Alaykum As'slaam. My advice would be to start reading up on Hajj and its rites so that you do not waste this precious opportunity. This will also increase your knowledge of the deen inshaAllah. In regard to whether you will be punished more after HAjj, then this is in Allah's hands alone. But it is promising to hear you are even acknowledging your sins, which means that you are remorseful and you know they are wrong. Always ask Allah for forgiveness and guidance. May Allah guide you.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!