/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Conflicts and taking sides

h-n
08-17-2014, 07:23 AM
As per usual, when politicians decide to be in conflict with other nations, they expect people to choose sides as dictated to by THEM. As if the masses are going to believe that the politicians of ie the US are good, righteous people, that the media has to quote the jargon they come out with, by saying that they are working for humanitarian needs.

Recently they were quoting non-Muslim groups in Iraq as being persecuted, then when the time came for a "rescue mission", they said that the Yazidis were doing OK and that a lot of them had already left the mountain, so having some sort of safe passage somewhere. (Politicians) just mentioning anything, anyone as an excuse to attack people that they don't like).

I recall the mention of the problems of the Christians in poverty in Egypt even when Hosni Mubarak was in charge, as he was fed by the west, the west did not go into an uproar on the treatments of some Christians. Even when the Egyptian people when against Hosni Mubarak, it took a while for the US to say something as they didn't actually want Hosni Mubarak to go, as he got along with the them well.

Every time the politicians go to war, do they expect me to choose who I support?? Why should I listen to people who don't choose to listen to the commandments of God??? God told us to enjoin good not evil. Also saying that, do I have a clue who is being good or who isn't amongst the Muslim people?? Do they expect me as a Muslim just to go against the other Muslims just to help evil doers who can't even go against people who go against the commandments of God??? Who are willing even to support lewd behaviour, homosexuality, idol worship? The politicians should start adhering to the commandments of God, then I would take their "concerns" seriously.

I am in agreement with those who say politicians should stay out of the affairs of other countries, which ever they are. Why should we dislike other countries because some people don't like them?? Even with Russia, why are they not just getting along? Whatever people decide to quote, ie different capital systems, do the public really know much about Russia? Understand why they are not liked??? The masses don't have a problem, working, trading with Russia, China, why should relationships be hampered because politicians are not happy?

We should just continue our lives as best as possible, so many people have other problems to deal with ie health, looking after relatives, working to provide a living, so why should we stop for politicians who care not for these things?? You even hear about largely male politicians who debate on allowing children to commit suicide (when largely women care and raise up children).

It matters not to me what people think would happen in this world, and how they want it to be arranged, as we have surety, which is that Prophet Jesus peace be upon him is returning.

Did they ask for the public opinion when they bombed ie Yemen, Pakistan??

They started the wars, they can keep it to themselves, without asking other people to join in their cesspit. Do not let evil doers decide how to think, join in their stupidity, they are the ones who have sold their souls to the Shaytaan.

Remember Allah and the Day of Judgement much.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
08-20-2014, 05:40 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
They started the wars, they can keep it to themselves, without asking other people to join in their cesspit. Do not let evil doers decide how to think, join in their stupidity, they are the ones who have sold their souls to the Shaytaan.
They should be leading the 'war party' from the front lines and send their children as the soldiers to fight their wars! Would that happen?

:raging:

Trumble
08-20-2014, 03:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by h-n
As per usual, when politicians decide to be in conflict with other nations, they expect people to choose sides as dictated to by THEM.
True enough. The thing is, it's not always clear who the 'politicians' are. Politics are about power, and sometimes power is best acquired by not advertising the fact that you want it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!