/* */

PDA

View Full Version : William Williamson (1872 - 1958) - The Great Dive

InToTheRain
08-27-2014, 12:57 PM
:sl:

British Muslim Heritage - The Great Divide: the unusual life of William Williamson

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
InToTheRain
08-28-2014, 12:14 PM
FYI this isn't about a diver

MuslimInshallah
08-28-2014, 05:49 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

Thank you for this link. The more I learn, the more I realize how artificial is this East/West divide (a concept which originated in the division of the Roman Empire). There is so much evidence that there have been multiple cultural exchanges between all parts of our world from time immemorial.

I am also very much enjoying the Contentions I found on the same site. They are really clever! They make me laugh with the joy of finding unexpected treasure.

Jazakallah khairan!

Scimitar
08-28-2014, 09:06 PM
this was really a very nice read :) thanks for sharing.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
08-29-2014, 03:48 PM
:sl: :)

Barak Allah Feek

format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum,

Thank you for this link. The more I learn, the more I realize how artificial is this East/West divide (a concept which originated in the division of the Roman Empire). There is so much evidence that there have been multiple cultural exchanges between all parts of our world from time immemorial.

I am also very much enjoying the Contentions I found on the same site. They are really clever! They make me laugh with the joy of finding unexpected treasure.

Jazakallah khairan!
Someones actually written a blog on the contentions lol

Introduction to the Contentions of Abdal Hakim Murad | MUSLIMOLOGY

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!