/* */

PDA

View Full Version : The Blessed Hands of Mohammad Sallalahu Alahi Wa Sallam

InToTheRain
08-27-2014, 03:22 PM
:sl:

Link below:
The Noble Hand of the Prophet

We become a Muslim by saying the Shahada' but we will never become Mu'min (a True Believer) until love for Mohammad :saws: is greater then our love for all our kin. I think we all agree that the more we read about Mohammad :saws: the more we love him as there always seems to be something new about him :saws: which catches our mind!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
HamzaTR
08-29-2014, 01:40 AM
salam alaikum.

MashaAllah. And thanks for the link.

If I may, I think Said Nursi's work on this subject, lists most of the miracles while explaining their philosophy. Please see: THE MIRACLES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (sallallahu alayhi wa aalih) by Üstad Bediüzzaman Said NURSİ.pdf

strivingobserver98
08-29-2014, 01:52 AM
:jz: for reminder :).

syed_z
08-29-2014, 03:35 PM
Jazak Allah khayr for the thread and sharing the Book brothers :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
InToTheRain
08-29-2014, 03:55 PM
:salam: bros :)

format_quote Originally Posted by HamzaTR
salam alaikum.

MashaAllah. And thanks for the link.

If I may, I think Said Nursi's work on this subject, lists most of the miracles while explaining their philosophy. Please see: THE MIRACLES OF PROPHET MUHAMMAD (sallallahu alayhi wa aalih) by Üstad Bediüzzaman Said NURSİ.pdf
Jazak Allah for the share. :thumbs_up

:ws:

MuslimInshallah
08-30-2014, 12:45 AM
Dawud Wharnsby Ali - The Prophets Hands

This is a lovely song. Actually, Dawud has many beautiful songs. My children grew up with these. You can find this on youtube (sorry, I can't post the link, but you can copy and paste the above on google).

And thank you for the other links!

InToTheRain
09-02-2014, 11:27 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Dawud Wharnsby Ali - The Prophets Hands

This is a lovely song. Actually, Dawud has many beautiful songs. My children grew up with these. You can find this on youtube (sorry, I can't post the link, but you can copy and paste the above on google).

And thank you for the other links!
Dawud is very good and ones I used to listen to quite often. I also recommend listening to Talib Habib. The singer is Asim Yusuf and he is also very gifted.

Here is one where he is saying the names and titles of Mohammad(SAW):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJzBGQPOgmg

InToTheRain
10-28-2016, 02:21 PM
:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!