/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Israel may totally destroy Gaza if necessary: Jewish Rabbi

HamzaTR
08-29-2014, 01:00 AM
Israel may totally destroy Gaza if necessary: Jewish Rabbi

Dov Lior, the rabbi of the settlement of Kiryat Arba, has issued a religious ruling permitting the total destruction of Gaza if Israel’s military leaders deem it necessary.

Lior is considered one of the more extreme rabbis on the religious right. In his ruling, he wrote that the Torah also teaches Jews how to act during wartime. In any war in which the people are under attack they are permitted to fight back against the nation from which the attackers come, he wrote.

"Therefore, in a time of war, the attacked nation is permitted to punish the enemy population with whatever measures it deems proper, like blocking supplies or electricity. It may bomb the entire area based on the judgment of the war minister and not wantonly put soldiers at risk,” Lior wrote, adding that "deterrent measures to exterminate the enemy” were allowed.

"The defense minister may even order the destruction of Gaza so that the south should no longer suffer, and to prevent harm to members of our people who have long been suffering (?) from the enemies surrounding us,” he wrote.

After the ruling was published, the head of a left-wing party, Meretz’s Zahava Gal-On, asked Attorney General Yehuda Weinstein to launch an investigation.

"Rabbi Dov Lior’s racist comments long ago lost the protection of the right to free expression,” Gal-On wrote to Weinstein. "These remarks follow his racist comments through the years, among them his many comments before the murder of [Yitzhak] Rabin and support for Baruch Goldstein,” the man who gunned down 29 Muslim worshippers in Hebron in 1994.

the Young Journalists Club

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Tayyip
09-02-2014, 04:39 AM
Then what is holding them back?^o)

cogito ergo sum
09-02-2014, 05:18 PM
Let's just hope and pray that this truce will last...

syed_z
09-02-2014, 07:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cogito ergo sum
Let's just hope and pray that this truce will last...

Yes we do, and I hope so too this would last, but not when knowing Israel's main mission is to expand its territory from RIver Nile in Egypt to River Euphrates in Iraq....they will continue to militarily intervene in ME every now and then....Gaza or other territories.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Scimitar
09-02-2014, 09:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tayyip
Allah!

and if HE so wills, it shall be done...

... Scimi

Saja
09-02-2014, 11:27 PM
Why am I not surprised to hear this? But one day justice will take place!

Karl
09-02-2014, 11:39 PM
Israel is a secular state so they have no backing from their God, only USA and other ZOG countries back them. "Anti Semitism" is rising in the East, China is getting sick of the Zionist hypocrites constantly picking on it. Russia is going very Christian and Nationalistic and "anti Semitism" is rising there too. The Muslims are the least of Israel's problems. The pro Israel propaganda is wearing very thin nowadays. People are beginning to question if Adolf was right about them. So if Israel tries to wipe out Gaza totally couldn't the Russians use that as a pretext to take the Holy Land for the Christians? "And bring peace to the middle East" LOL.

Scimitar
09-03-2014, 12:24 AM
this is all rather relative to the Ya'juj Ma'juj narratives, bro Karl... though that's another topic...

..word is, the Jews fear Korea, because it's main city is Seoul - in hebrew it is pronounced Sheol, which in hebrew means the abyss/hell type place.

i've asked Jews on RE forums about Ba'al Haqqarnaeyem and they've conveniently dodged my questions - but it didn't matter, because I found this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q6DfrhPh0Bs

and if you follow the r1a1 dna line, you will see exactly what I am getting at - today it covers most of the earth population... that itself is scary... it's mostly concentrated amongst Sacndinavian, Chinese and Russian territories, Korea and Japan also...

...can you "see" the matrix? :D jokes aside, you know what I'm getting at, right?

syed_z
09-03-2014, 05:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
this is all rather relative to the Ya'juj Ma'juj narratives, bro Karl... though that's another topic...

..word is, the Jews fear Korea, because it's main city is Seoul - in hebrew it is pronounced Sheol, which in hebrew means the abyss/hell type place.

i've asked Jews on RE forums about Ba'al Haqqarnaeyem and they've conveniently dodged my questions - but it didn't matter, because I found this:

and if you follow the r1a1 dna line, you will see exactly what I am getting at - today it covers most of the earth population... that itself is scary... it's mostly concentrated amongst Sacndinavian, Chinese and Russian territories, Korea and Japan also...

...can you "see" the matrix? :D jokes aside, you know what I'm getting at, right?

Pakistan has banned youtube, Sigh... I cant see that video... is there any other link I can see that and understand what your getting at?

Pygoscelis
09-09-2014, 06:34 AM
It would be so nice if people could see past their primitive tribal mindsets. "Jews" are not one united evil force, and neither are "Muslims".

Karl
09-09-2014, 09:27 AM

Nah the North Koreans are not going to destroy humanity with nukes. And Sheol isn't hell. It is the "under world" a realm of the dead, similar to the classical gods religion of the Greeks and Romans concept of life after death.
I wouldn't worry about DNA. It is so complicated no one can understand it. What about genetic memory? But I shouldn't get off topic.
I couldn't look at the video because I live at the end of the world where data is expensive. But what are you really talking about at the end?

Karl
09-09-2014, 09:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
It would be so nice if people could see past their primitive tribal mindsets. "Jews" are not one united evil force, and neither are "Muslims".
It depends on your point of view, if you are a Jew raised in the Zionist fold and conditioned to believing that the Muslims are a united evil force, then how can you blame them? If you are a Muslim raised by the anti Zionist fold, seeming to be constantly attacked by the Jews and their shills and believing they are a united evil force, then how can you blame them? Which side is right? Maybe they are both right and wrong. People cannot see past their own pain and vengeance. They can only see things from one point of view of the world and trying to force this on others causes the problems.

Scimitar
09-09-2014, 01:08 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
But what are you really talking about at the end?
exopolitics - just replace the idea of aliens with "illegally occupying threat" instead.

Pygoscelis
09-09-2014, 08:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
It depends on your point of view, if you are a Jew raised in the Zionist fold and conditioned to believing that the Muslims are a united evil force, then how can you blame them? If you are a Muslim raised by the anti Zionist fold, seeming to be constantly attacked by the Jews and their shills and believing they are a united evil force, then how can you blame them? Which side is right? Maybe they are both right and wrong. People cannot see past their own pain and vengeance. They can only see things from one point of view of the world and trying to force this on others causes the problems.
I can blame them just fine. When people insist on seeing every member of an outside group as evil, simply because they were born into that other group, I can very much fault them for that mentality. It is an empathy fail.

hisnameiszzz
09-09-2014, 08:59 PM
Salaams.

I am sure the Zionists will have looked at all the scriptures. Won't Imam Mehdi descend when times get really bad for the Muslims? So if they go all out and try and take over, they will know it won't be long before their time is up. Forgive me if this is not correct, I will have to speak to my brother as he is really up on all this "stuff".

I reckon Yajuj and Majuj have already happened on this earth. I wouldn't be surprised if the Zionists are either Yajuj or Majuj.

May Allah look after the Gazans, and all the other oppressed people.

Karl
09-09-2014, 11:36 PM
exopolitics - just replace the idea of aliens with "illegally occupying threat" instead.
So you think the Jews could be extra-terrestrial? Hmmm well that Rabbi has little rat eyes and his face looks made of rubber and they all seem to need glasses and have weird diseases that nobody else gets. And the Germans apparently wiped them out in Europe during the forties and now they rule Europe from the west in UK to even Ukraine. Not to mention the USA, Australia etc. And set up the United Nations to control the entire planet. And why hang on to Israel sooo hard as they are internationalists anyway? Have they got something to hide there, an ancient space ship hidden under the sand some place? This would make a great book "Jews from outer space".:D

Karl
09-09-2014, 11:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pygoscelis
I can blame them just fine. When people insist on seeing every member of an outside group as evil, simply because they were born into that other group, I can very much fault them for that mentality. It is an empathy fail.
Well people are not angels or demons, more of a puny mortal fusion. Look on the bright side people will not be around forever. And if you don't believe in God, blame nature.
BTW keep your eye on the USA, they invaded Canada once. They may do it again.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!