/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A newbie

cogito ergo sum
09-01-2014, 11:00 AM
Salam Alaykum,

I hope you're doing well everyone. I just registered here today. There are some interesting subforums here so I think I will join in the discussions.
I'm a Muslim and I like to talk to everyone, travel everywhere, read everything...and that's how I found this forum :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-01-2014, 03:39 PM
Wa'alaikumsalam

Welcome to the form, sis.

Just like you, I like to travel, read, and talk with people.

:)

Signor
09-01-2014, 04:24 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the board,Hope you enjoy your stay with us.

On a side note,your username looks like an inspiration from phonetic alphabets,despite of the fact they can't be used for that purpose.

Muslim Woman
09-01-2014, 04:49 PM
:wa:

:welcome:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
cogito ergo sum
09-01-2014, 05:58 PM
thanks everyone :sunny::sunny:

greenhill
09-02-2014, 04:36 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Read! There's plenty to read here.. Looking forward to seeing your posts!

Have a good stay.

:shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!