/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I am a New Member

786arman
09-01-2014, 08:01 PM
:sl:

I am a new member to this forum, i am 15 years old and am currently studying for my gcse's.
My interests are football and cars.
My favourite football team is Arsenal, i also have alot of knowledge about cars and i aspire to run my own car business one day inshallah :ia:
i joined this forum due to learn more about islam, btw my cousin (the owner) has recommended me.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jkekeis
09-01-2014, 08:23 PM
Welcome Brother,

Inshallah you will own that car business, because with Allah (SWT) on your side, anything is possible. (BTW, I too enjoy football - Chicago Fire and Eintracht Frankfurt)

786arman
09-01-2014, 08:50 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by jkekeis
Welcome Brother,

Inshallah you will own that car business, because with Allah (SWT) on your side, anything is possible. (BTW, I too enjoy football - Chicago Fire and Eintracht Frankfurt)
Assalamualaykum brother,
Hope you are doing well, thank you for the reply and the inshallah i will be able to successful with my car business, please keep me inshallah.
And both Chicago Fire and Frank frurt are good teams i have watched 2-3 games of Eintracht Frankfurt :)

Jazakallah

ardianto
09-02-2014, 12:11 AM
Wa'alaikumsalam

Welcome to the forum, young brother. May Allah give you success in your car business in the future. I've ever had dream like this too when I was young. And now I begin to thinking about car business again.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
09-02-2014, 01:10 AM
Welcome Arman!

Glad to see you two boys have "met" each other. You remind me of my boys. Inshallah, you'll find a lot of support on this forum, and will grow to be strong, proud Muslims…(smile) with nice cars!

BilalKid
09-02-2014, 03:43 AM
I am young like you too! what car you like lamborghini ferrari? :D

greenhill
09-02-2014, 04:06 AM
Welcome to the forums.

Good that you are also interested to learn about your religion whilst you go through your studies. While you will complete your education in due time, we never stop learning about our islam (our deen).

It is still a long way to go before you can start your own business, so look out also for other possibilities...

Have a good stay here in this forum

Peace :shade:

786arman
09-03-2014, 01:07 AM
Alhamdulillah brother, thank you and you should stick to your dream as its a business aspect that you will enjoy and make some halal money inshallah

786arman
09-03-2014, 01:08 AM
I'm more into Rolls Royces and Bentleys :p

Scimitar
09-03-2014, 01:30 AM
Farhan is your cousin??? Boy I feel sorry for you ... kidding, Farhan is a lovely chap masha-Allah.

I hate football and despise driving on London roads... so we don't have those two things in common. But I'm sure we will find other things in sha Allah :)

welcome to IB.

Assalaam alaikum

Scimi

786arman
09-03-2014, 04:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
Farhan is your cousin??? Boy I feel sorry for you ... kidding, Farhan is a lovely chap masha-Allah.

I hate football and despise driving on London roads... so we don't have those two things in common. But I'm sure we will find other things in sha Allah :)

welcome to IB.

Assalaam alaikum

Scimi
Alhamdulillah, yes farhan is my cousin lol, i wasent i big fan of football either 2 years ago and now it is one of my favourite activities.

Jazakallah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!