/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Waylon
09-03-2014, 08:41 AM
I have been thinking of learning more about Islam because I want to see if there is a religious belief I could find to be worth believing in.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
09-03-2014, 12:43 PM
Welcome Waylon,

May you find that which you are seeking. I believe it is the struggle to know and please God that is what is the most important. Anyone on this Path is going the right way.

There are some really nice people on this forum, and in the aggregate there's a fair bit of knowledge. And people are happy to answer questions. But we don't know everything and we may make mistakes. At the end of the day, remember that you're looking for God. If you ask Him, He will Help you.

May He Bless and Guide you.

Muslim Woman
09-03-2014, 03:02 PM
Hello Waylon

Welcome here . Pl. browse the forum and ask about Islam in related threads. Also pl. read FAQ.

greenhill
09-03-2014, 03:03 PM
Welcome to the forum.

The fact that you are searching means that the door is open to you.

May you find what you are looking for.

Peace

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
syed_z
09-04-2014, 07:11 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Waylon
I have been thinking of learning more about Islam because I want to see if there is a religious belief I could find to be worth believing in.
Peace be with you Waylon.....welcome to IB

In this quest of yours to learn about Islam (Self Surrender), I would like to share a Verse of the Quran and saying of our Prophet Muhammad (Saw) which is the basis of Islamic Belief:

(30:30) AND SO, set your face steadfastly towards the (one ever true) faith, turning away from all that is false. in accordance with the natural disposition (Fitrah) which God has instilled in to man: (for) not to allow any change to corrupt what God has thus created - this is the (purpose of the one) ever-true faith: but most people know it not.

The Blessed Prophet Muhammad (saw) said “Every child is born in this natural disposition (Fitrah); it is only his parents that later turn him in to a Jew, Christian or a Magian.” (Bukhari and Muslim)

The word 'parent' refers to one's social environment or influences which take one away from the natural instinct within each one of us that has the potential to recognize and sense Existence and Oneness of Allah Al Mighty.

A Muslim is the one who surrenders himself/herself and follows Islam, a Way of Life in accordance to the natural disposition (Fitrah) instilled by Allah (swt) in each one of us.

.....Hope you Enjoy your stay :).

gord
09-04-2014, 08:10 PM
Welcome. Inshallah you will find the answers you are looking for. The people here are very nice.

Peace

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!