/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Any good Islamic podcasts?

gord
09-03-2014, 07:47 PM
Assalaamu alaikum,

I have a commute everyday and I usually listen to audiobooks or podcasts. I am curious if anyone has any Islamic podcasts they would recommend?

Thank you!

gord

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Berries'forest
09-03-2014, 09:26 PM
:sl:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...449655569?mt=2
I hope you like this.

gord
09-03-2014, 10:13 PM
The Deen Show! Of course. i watch the youtube videos. I didn't realize it was a podcast too. I will check it out! Thanks!

Hulk
09-03-2014, 11:59 PM
Ustaz Nouman Ali Khan has some good audio on tafsir, I guess you can call that podcast.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
BilalKid
09-04-2014, 03:44 AM
serious type lectures Islamic Podcast - Islamic audio lectures and Quran in MP3 download or Listen online

funny one ;D The Wudu Room » A weekly Islamic Podcast. Join Us and Get Purified.

noor524
07-25-2017, 03:05 PM
The Mad Mamluks Podcast is amazing! Real Muslims having candid conversations with interesting Muslims from around the world. My favorite ones have been the Karim Serageldin episodes, Ismail Royer, AbdurRahman Chao, Daniel Haqiqatjou, Mufti Abu Layth Al Malaki, Omer Zaman, the Silicon Valley Polygamist, Muhammad Shirazi...there's so many good ones, it's hard to limit it! Definitely check them out on itunes or on their website themadmamluks.com

noor grant
07-25-2017, 05:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by gord
Assalaamu alaikum,

I have a commute everyday and I usually listen to audiobooks or podcasts. I am curious if anyone has any Islamic podcasts they would recommend?

Thank you!

gord
Hi gord,
you can download a lot of audio lectures from www.muslimcentral.com
just a thought. Sorry I don't know any more podcast style recordings but muslim central has a lot of variety.

FinalNyc
07-26-2017, 06:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by noor grant
Hi gord,
you can download a lot of audio lectures from www.muslimcentral.com
just a thought. Sorry I don't know any more podcast style recordings but muslim central has a lot of variety.
I will try to check this out tonight when I get home. Thanks!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!