/* */

PDA

View Full Version : mixing good with bad, mixing Halal with Haram?

Hussein.B
09-04-2014, 01:16 PM
Assalamualaikum
I'm trying to find a Hadith which iv heard in which the Prophet (SAW) says how you can't mix halal with haram like you cant do bad things just cause the end goal is something you think is good

for example

someone is wanting to help the poor and needy which is a good thing however they use means to do so such as free mixed events,Music and all of that. (just a example)

i know there are hadiths out there where is says halal cant come from haram but im having trouble finding the hadiths can someone help me in finding them? if you know any hadiths in line with this please can you post them with the reference

Jazak'Allah

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-04-2014, 07:25 PM
:wa:

Hope these hadiths help brother.

A time will come when people will devour usury, calling it "trade." (Bukhari, Muslim)
A group of people will make peoples' intoxication halal by giving it other names. (Reported by Ahmad.)
Islam has prohibited resorting to technical legalities in order to do what is haram by devious means and excuses inspired by Satan.

Jews were reprimanded for resorting to such practices.

The Prophet (peace be on him) said: "Do not do what the Jews did in order to (technically) legalize Allah's prohibitions by flimsy excuses.'' (Tirmidhi)
The Prophet (saws) said, "Actions will be judged by intentions, & everyone will be recompensed according to what he intended." (Reported by al-Bukhari)

Ali Mujahidin
09-05-2014, 02:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by فرحان
:wa:

Hope these hadiths help brother.
Thank you, akhi. Plenty of useful links there for me. In simpler terms, consider this. Take a pot of milk. Pure, white, unblemished. Add just one drop of blue dye. What happens to the milk? No longer pure. No longer white. No longer unblemished. That's what the old Malays meant when they said "Rosak sebelangga susu kerana setitik nila" meaning "Thereby is spoilt a pot of milk because of one drop of dye."

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!