/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalaam alaikam

AbuMuhammad
09-05-2014, 08:24 PM
asalaam alaikam hi everyone

I am a revert to islam and 22 years old It was suggested to me by someone to visit this website hopefully to get good islamic advice and also to make friends and other stuff.

Going through some testing times at home and my imaan so I hope this will be a good place to boost myself.

I became muslim way back in August 2008 when I was only 16 years and read the Qur'an despite not having a religious family of anything of the sort, since then I have sought knowledge and given dawah and try to the best muslim I can be to earn Allah's pleasure.

So I hope, I can be of benefit to everyone here and you also to me.

Abu Muhammad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
09-05-2014, 09:10 PM
:wa:

Welcome to the forum hope you find your time beneficial here :ia:. Wow 16 years old you discovered Islam :ma: would love to hear your story. :)

MuslimInshallah
09-05-2014, 09:47 PM
Welcome Abu Muhammad,

I think you've come to the right place. Lots of interesting discussions in the archives, and lots of new ones! And the people are nice.

Inshallah, you will get through the difficult times, and come out a stronger and more centred person.

May Allah Bless and Guide you.

Iceee
09-05-2014, 11:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbuMuhammad
asalaam alaikam hi everyone

I am a revert to islam and 22 years old It was suggested to me by someone to visit this website hopefully to get good islamic advice and also to make friends and other stuff.

Going through some testing times at home and my imaan so I hope this will be a good place to boost myself.

I became muslim way back in August 2008 when I was only 16 years and read the Qur'an despite not having a religious family of anything of the sort, since then I have sought knowledge and given dawah and try to the best muslim I can be to earn Allah's pleasure.

So I hope, I can be of benefit to everyone here and you also to me.

Abu Muhammad
Salaam Brother Abu Muhammad!

Welcome to our forums. :welcome: Welcome to Islam!:salam:

Feel free to browse through the forums and use the search option to see if any questions you have, have already been answered.
Also, post any questions you have and Inshallah we will answer this question as soon as possible.

Continue to make dua' not only for yourself but for your family, friends, etc.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Saja
09-05-2014, 11:54 PM
Hello there, so impressive that you converted to Islam when you were only 16 years old, I was born a Muslim but never been practicing Muslim until I turned 19-20.

Welcome to the forum.

greenhill
09-06-2014, 02:37 AM
Salaams,

Welcome to the forum. I have a feeling that you will enjoy your stay.

There is plenty to read, do browse...

Peace

syed_z
09-08-2014, 08:01 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by AbuMuhammad
InshA'Allah.... Find solace in the Quran, try reciting Verses and connecting yourself to them and make a lot of dua when reciting .....InshA'Allah Allah (swt) will assist you as He has said in the Quran....

Verily with Every Hardship comes ease, verily with every hardship comes ease....

Stuckinthemiddl
09-08-2014, 08:23 AM
What made u convert brother I also a convert and love hearing other stories

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!