/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu Alaykum everyone :)

simplymuslim
09-07-2014, 04:36 PM
Salaam. I made this because I wanted some questions (that I had on my mind) answering!I've never used a forum before and I think I'll be asking questions more than contributing :P as I'm trying to build my knowledge of Islam!Also because I'm kind of shy so this is a good option for me :) I'm currently doing my GCSE'S and I love superhero films ( I recently watched Guardians of The Galaxy!IT WAS AWESOME!!!)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
09-07-2014, 04:54 PM
Welcome my dear,

I liked your post about helping other people. It's very interesting and spiritually stimulating to get different people's ideas and points of view. So please, post on!

(smile) While I can't say that Guardians of the Galaxy is exactly my cup of tea, I know my children liked it, too.

May Allah Bless you and Guide you ever closer to Him.

drac16
09-07-2014, 07:39 PM
:wa:

Cool. Nice to have you here. Please don't hesitate to ask whatever you want to ask. :statisfie

greenhill
09-07-2014, 10:58 PM
Salaams,

Welcome to the forums. Don't worry about your contribution :D . Ask as many questions as you wish..... better still, browse through the older threads and you might find your answers already...

Have a great stay!

Peace :shade::shade::shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!