/* */

PDA

View Full Version : assalamu alaikum

nouran
09-09-2014, 12:42 AM
wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Just thought I would say hello and give a quick intro. I'm muslim revert of almost 4 years. I reverted after looking into Islam because of all the bad press and found the more I read the more I liked. I decided to buy Quran and alhamdulillah, within a few pages it felt like my whole body was filled with light and joy, I felt so clean and pure, I knew right then I would revert and took shahada not long after. At the minute I am in pretty bad situation with both my personal life and I'm moving away from Islam because of the stress etc. I googled to look for a forum to read about Islam, maybe chat about it, and found here :)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
09-09-2014, 02:40 AM
Salaam and welcome to the forum.

Sorry to hear news of the stress you are facing resulting in you turning away from islam... is it the bad press still (that initially brought you to the deen now pushing you away?)

This is not a unique position to be in as Allah has declared that nobody shall escape from being tested. And the tests shall come in in many different ways and He shall see who is grateful. Allah goes on to say that nobody will be given a burden heavier than he/she can carry.

The real point is that you discovered its beauty, the beauty is still there but what has changed? Separate 'people' factors from 'deen' factors and you may feel at peace once again.

In the meantime, do browse the threads and wishing you a great stay.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
09-09-2014, 05:08 PM
:sl:

sis, life is a test for hereafter . So , have patience . Keep praying to Allah .

Pl. browse the forum and ask about Islam in related threads.

drac16
09-10-2014, 06:07 PM
:sl:

Thank you for dropping by. We're here for you and we'll help in any way you want.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nouran
09-14-2014, 12:48 PM
sorry greenhill, i just re read my post and theres something missed out... i have stress in both my personal and work life (major stress) and its this thats causing me to drift away, i started missing prayers then was only doing them every so often, now i very rarely pray at all. I work normally 6 days a week and 4 of prayers are while im working or on way to work :( my day off i am too tired to move sometimes :( jazakAllah khair for such a lovely response, this is why i thought to find somewhere to come spend my spare time as i need people around me who are on the deen.

jazakAllah muslim woman :) i know this is true but sometimes i feel im being tested to my limits :( i know a person isnt tested beyond what they can bear and I know Allah knows how strong i am, its just that i seriously dont think im this strong :(

jazakAllah drac16, and in shaa Allah while im here i can help others too, especially other reverts as i know how hard it can be

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!