/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Asthargfirullah

ibhamza
09-09-2014, 06:03 AM
ISTIGHFAAR

A SOLUTION FOR ALL WORRIES... Whatsoever..



A man came to Sheikh Abdul Aziz Ibn Baz complaining that he wishes to have a child and that has been waiting for seven years but no luck…….

Sheikh Ibn Baz answered him with one sentence, he said:

Increase Istighfaar (Asking Allah for forgivness by saying AstaghfiruLLAH),

after one year this man came back to Sheikh Ibn Baz and said: Ya Sheikh I got the child I wanted Alhamdulilah.



A man came to the famous Al Hassan Al Basri and said:

The sky is not raining.
Al Hassan said, Ask: AstaghfiriLLAH.

Another man walked in and said to Al Hassan:

I suffer from poverty.

Al Hassan answered:
Ask..

AstaghfiriLLAH.

Then another man walked in and said to Al Hassan:

My wife does not bare children. Al Hassan said:

Ask...

AstaghfiriLLAH.

The people who were present at the Majlis of Al Hassan said,

how come every time someone comes to you with an issue you just say AstaghfiriLLAH!!!

Al Hassan answered: Didn’t you read the words of Allah when he says:

فَقُلْتُ اسْتَغْفِرُوا رَبَّكُمْ إِنَّهُ كَانَ غَفَّارًا (10) يُرْسِلِ السَّمَاءَ عَلَيْكُمْ مِدْرَارًا (11) وَيُمْدِدْكُمْ بِأَمْوَالٍ وَبَنِينَ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ جَنَّاتٍ وَيَجْعَلْ لَكُمْ أَنْهَارًا﴾

Translation: And said, 'Ask forgiveness of your Lord. Indeed, He is ever a Perpetual Forgiver. He will send [rain from] the sky upon you in [continuing] showers, And give you increase in wealth and children and provide for you gardens and provide for you rivers. 71:10-12

Allahu Akbar,

Istighfaar protects the believer from the punishment….. Allah promised not to punish us for our mistakes in two conditions, the first: while the Prophet Mohammad peace be upon him is among us and we all know that chance is no longer valid.

The second condition was seeking forgivness Allah says:

﴿وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ لِيُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَأَنْتَ فِيهِمْ وَمَا كَانَ اللَّهُ مُعَذِّبَهُمْ وَهُمْ يَسْتَغْفِرُونَ

Translation: But Allah would not punish them while you, [O Muhammad], are among them, and Allah would not punish them while they SEEK FORGIVENESS...
8:33

The fourth Khalifa of Islam Ali Bin Abi Taleb may Allah be pleased with him said: It is surprising to see someone perish while he has the tool of survival, they said: what is it? He said: Al Istighfaar.

So never leave Istighfaar my dear sister and brother. The Prophet peace be upon him said: Fortunate is the person who finds in his record of deeds a lot of Istighfaar.

Istighfar relieves you. When you feel that sadness within you, when you are disturbed and frustrated, when anxiety surrounds you, say “Astaghfirullah” “Astaghfirullah”…

Reciting Astaghfiruallah is an effective method o calming our
Not only that,isten to this hadith and rest assured that all your issues and problems will go away because of Istighfaar....



May Allaah help us to do this act. Aameen...

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Muslim Woman
09-09-2014, 05:05 PM
:salambox:

:astagfiru:astagfiru

greenhill
09-09-2014, 10:51 PM
A simple but most effective(?) spiritual medicine.. I suppose a bit like a pain killer...

Jazakallah khair for sharing.

Peace :shade:

ibhamza
09-10-2014, 02:15 PM
My pleasure brother. If someone benefited then I have achieved my goal in sha allah.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-18-2014, 04:23 PM
:sl:

Do Tasbih of Astaghfaar at least 100 times daily as it is the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).

MuslimInshallah
09-18-2014, 10:02 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Muslim Woman

Do Tasbih of Astaghfaar at least 100 times daily as it is the Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him).
Assalaamu alaikum,

Before I edited this post, I was asking you to find this, but I've found it. In case anyone is interested:

Narrated Abu Huraira:

I heard Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) saying." By Allah! I ask for forgiveness from Allah and turn to Him in repentance more than seventy times a day."

Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 6307
In-book reference : Book 80, Hadith 4
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Vol. 8, Book 75, Hadith 319
(deprecated numbering scheme)

Al-Agharr al-Muzani, who was one amongst the Companions (of the Holy Prophet) reported that Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said:

There is (at times) some sort of shade upon my heart, and I seek forgiveness from Allah a hundred times a day.

Reference : Sahih Muslim 2702 a
In-book reference : Book 48, Hadith 52
USC-MSA web (English) reference : Book 35, Hadith 6522
(deprecated numbering scheme)

There are others, but these are from the best sources, so it's enough, I think.

(sorry, I'm having a little trouble with the copy-and-pasting) :)

Muslim Woman
09-19-2014, 04:33 PM

Jazakillah khair sis .

I got that info from this article

The Power of Istighfar – Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness of Allah)

The Power of Istighfar - Astaghfirullah (I seek forgiveness of Allah) « Orbit Islam

Mahnoor Malik
10-20-2014, 12:57 PM
very informative discussion

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!