/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Waiting for the biggest signs of the hour.

Saja
09-10-2014, 09:04 PM
I remember when I was a kid reading about the signs of the last day was a terrifying, but now I like reading about it, many of the signs are so accurate and it describes this era perfectly.

The signs are divided into minor and major signs, I don’t know if you guys agree, but I think all the minor signs have happened, what do you think guys?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
09-10-2014, 10:56 PM
Salaams,

Have not read enough about it to comment. But I have heard it being said before.

Now I am curious...

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
09-11-2014, 03:25 PM
:sl:

format_quote Originally Posted by Saja
... I think all the minor signs have happened, what do you think guys?

if not all , surely 'most' happened / are happening now a days.

OmAbdullah
09-12-2014, 07:45 PM
This is not very clear if the minor signs finished or still there are some remaining, but it is certain that the happening of the major signs has started. Dajjaal as a person has not appeared yet but his fitan have spread in the world. Perhaps the huge sinking in the earth at three places didn't happen yet but sinking in the earth happened in two countries; a building in China and a man along with his TV set in the USA.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!