/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Teaching The Women Their Religion

ibhamza
09-11-2014, 05:52 PM
Teaching The Women Their Religion – Shaykh Taamir Fatooh (May Allah preserve him and his family upon good).
The shaykh began his advice by saying, Teach your wives and your women Aqeedah (Islaamic Creed) and Tawheed (To single out Allah in all acts of worship). Begin by teaching them from the small and short texts of Aqeedah and Tawheed, like Thalaathatul-Usool (The Three Foundations), Al-I’tiqaad (Creed) and Usoolul-Eemaan (Foundations of Faith). Teach them Al-Usool (the foundations).
Teach them slowly and easily. Be patient with them. Teach them Asmaa’ullah wa Sifaatullah (Allah’s names and Allah’s Attributes). Educate them in regards to Allah’s place and status. Teach them about His Ilm (Knowledge). Teach them Khawf (Fear)and Khashyah (Reverence) of Allah. Teach them Rajaa’ (Hope) and Mahabbah (Love) of Allah. Teach them about His Rahmah (Mercy).
Educate them about Wudhoo. Teach them Salaah (Prayer) and Sawm (Fasting). Teach them Arkaanul-Islaam (Pillars of Islaam). Teach them Tawakkul (Reliance) upon Allah and Ibaadah (Worship). Teach them slowly and gently.
Translated by: Aboo Abdir-Rahmaan Abdur-Raqeeb

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ammadpk200
12-14-2014, 12:50 AM
Good idea
JazzakAllah

ardianto
12-14-2014, 01:37 AM
How about teaching men their religion?.

In my place there many women Qur'an recitation groups where women can learn Islamic knowledge. While men Qur'an recitation groups?. Very rare. Men in my place prefer to play domino with their friends than recite Qur'an.

So, it's not true if women are less pious than men. Even from what I have noticed in my place, women are more pious than men.

ali04321
03-10-2015, 10:45 AM
I think Men And Women equally need to learn and recite quran.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!