PDA

View Full Version : New Member

saif-uddin
09-15-2014, 09:52 PM
:salam: brothers and sisters,

some of you may know me from Ummah forums,

was recommended to join this forum by a brother,

just thought i'd do a brief intro,

May Allah ta'ala help you all to benefit from this forum, and succeed in dunya and akhira,

ameen

:jz:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MuslimInshallah
09-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Wa alaikum assalaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh Brother,

(smile) You seem to have hit the road running! Welcome to the Forum, and I look forward to reading your perspective. It's always so nice to learn something new!

May Allah Bless you in your endeavours.

saif-uddin
09-15-2014, 10:30 PM
Barakallahu Fiek Ukthi,

I will share what little I know, and hope to learn from you brothers and sisters as well,

greenhill
09-16-2014, 03:54 AM
Salaams,

Welcome to the forum. Wishing you a great stay!

Peace :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
saif-uddin
09-16-2014, 10:08 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Salaams,

Welcome to the forum. Wishing you a great stay!

Peace :shade:
:wasalam:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!