/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Intro!

Bernok
09-18-2014, 09:08 PM
Hey everybody,

I am Bernok, Just joined the site found an impressive discussion board here so decided to be a part of it. I am glad to be here expecting good suggestions and ideas from you guys.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-18-2014, 09:14 PM
Assalamualaikum, Bernok.

Welcome to the forum, welcome to impressive discussion. :D

MuslimInshallah
09-18-2014, 09:53 PM
Assalaamu alaikum Bernok,

(smile) You found an impressive discussion board..? Where, where? Can I join, too?!

(smile) But more seriously, I'm glad you are here.

And if you want to be part of this Forum… I hope you'll share your good suggestions and ideas, too.

May Allah Bless you.

greenhill
09-19-2014, 06:39 AM
Salaams,

Welcome to the forum. No doubt you will quickly join the discussions then.

See you around...

Peace :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Muslim Woman
09-19-2014, 08:26 AM
:sl:

br Welcome here. Pl. browse the forum and take part in our discussions .

Bernok
09-23-2014, 05:10 AM
Thank you everybody!

Muhammad
09-23-2014, 08:36 PM
:salamext:

Welcome here, brother Bernok. :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!