/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Video intro of Abu Bakr (MUST watch)

Masuma
09-22-2014, 12:43 AM
Asalamu alikum wr wb!
This is life changing! by the admins of youtube channel SoldierOfAllah2

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shahrukhrkz
09-23-2014, 04:50 PM
mashallah!! very nice video.
keep spreading this kind of videos. jazakallah

Masuma
09-24-2014, 06:45 PM
jazakumullahu khairan! it's the intellectual property of soldierofAllah2 brothers. may Allah reward them infinitely. when i first time saw it, it moved me so much! please spread it too around.

Also i posted one other video series by MCB channel on khalid bin waleed which was removed because khalid bin waleed was shown in it and muslims (many) find it inappropriate. I myself have difference of opinion on this matter. I really wish that Muslim directors find some way of representing those true legends in Muslim history in some acceptable manner. imsad I want our heroes to be represented too and taken as role models by even non-muslims just like the way non-muslim brave people (sometimes even shown out of proportion heroic in movies like 300, gladiators etc)are taken as role models by muslims! I mean you CAN NOT in this age expet everyone to read their biographies! Allah has given you technology and media! Use it to spread islam as in my point of view, media is THE MOST SUCCESSFUL way for propagation and not using it is sheer foolishness! It will make wonders i.A when used the right way! Allah will guide us through out i.A! Allah knows best. Wasalam!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!