/* */

PDA

View Full Version : dua can change your fate

jameelash
09-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Sometimes we worry unnecessarily over things which Allah can easily deal with. We stress ourselves out for no reason.when a matter has been decreed, it is maktoob,written.
If Allah wills, He can change our faith. And our actions may also have an effect on our faith.
For instance,by dua.

Dua can change your fate.
But the problem is, although we know it,we dont believe it.
One dua can change absolutely everything.
It's a matter of trust too.
If one trust Allah wholeheartedly, He can make anything possible for us.

Learn to trust & rely on Him alone, learn to pass over your matters to Him. And you will see things into place perfectly, when you least expect it to.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
ardianto
09-22-2014, 06:20 PM
I've ever studied in another city, and I lived in a rent room in a big house. The house owner eldest son lived there too. He was 40's man, but still jobless and still unmarried. I noticed, he often perform tahajjud and always made dua after salah.

One afternoon when I was sitting on terrace he approached me. We started to talk, and he told me "I always make dua afer salah, I often perform tahajjud. But why my dua not answered?. I still have no job!". I didn't say anything. But after he left me I said to myself "How can he get a job if he never seek a job?".

Okay, can dua change our fate?. Without ikhtiar(effort), no!. If we want to change our fate we must also do ikhtiar beside make dua. In Shaa Allah, with dua we will get easiness in our ikhtiar.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!