/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Sending Supplies to the Needy

jkekeis
09-25-2014, 10:53 AM
As-Salamu alaykum brothers and sisters,

I have been collecting school supplies for several weeks now and have gotten quite a collection since there are discounts now that school has started in the US. I want to send these supplies to Palestine or other needy people around the world. Obviously, most organizations want your money to buy things, but I wanted to buy the materials directly. Does anyone know of a place to send them, or have an address to ship these school supplies to?

Thank you in advance.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Abz2000
09-25-2014, 08:50 PM
I'd send them to Hamas instead of Fatah since Hamas seem more trustworthy and sincere - more likelihood of it actually reaching the kids. Abbas would probably just give it to the Knesset as a peace offering.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!