/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asaalam alaikum (new muslim convert here)

Ali1123
09-25-2014, 11:18 AM
hi im Ali (birth name Matt) but call me Ali I am a teen convert I converted in 2012. I have lived in Northampton all my life and am trying to fit in to the muslim community :) but its difficult with parents who are not muslim or religious at all I am still learning to pray and I am trying to find out loads and get a Quran inshallah.

but I follow islam very strongly and I am proud to be Muslim.

Ali

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
jkekeis
09-25-2014, 11:22 AM
As-salamu alaykum brother, and welcome to this community. My parents aren't muslim or religious in particular either, but that doesn't stop my mother from telling me "you're not muslim." It's good to be Muslim. :D

amrabdulrahman
09-25-2014, 12:14 PM
Waalikum salam wa rahamt ullah wa barakatoho
Dear brother ali wellcome to islam, its good to see u became a muslim. Dont disheart. Respect ur parents and don,t ever affict them. Dawah them with ur practice to islam and with good behaver, give them books to read about the truthness of islam. Pray for them.
ALLAH is great rahman o raheem.

Ali1123
09-25-2014, 12:20 PM
thank you I will respect them I love them loads thank you for your kind post:)

Ali

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
09-25-2014, 02:26 PM
Welcome to the forum.

There's plenty of people ready to help and plenty more to read should you have the appetite :statisfie

Have a great stay.

Peace :shade:

hisnameiszzz
09-25-2014, 03:36 PM
Salaams Ali.

Mashallah on your conversion. I am sure there will be loads of Muslims who will want to help you.

It's a shame you are not in Yorkshire. In my local Masjid, they have a weekly session for new Muslims so they can sit and discuss any issues they are having.

Keep asking on here if you have any questions or problems. There are loads of learned users on here who will be more than happy to help you.

All the best.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!