/* */

PDA

View Full Version : One of the great miracles of Jesus

OmAbdullah
09-28-2014, 10:46 AM
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
One of the great miracles of Jesus
Jesus [the Prophet Easa (Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him)] was given many great miracles; the extra ordinary functions that he could perform by the permission of Allah, The Greatest. Here is one of those miracles:
When virgin Mary ( Maryam alaihi salaam ) gave birth to Jesus ( Easa alaihi salaam ) she was worried because he was born without father and people not knowing about the miraculous nature of that birth, would accuse her chastity. The angel advised her not to worry, eat (the fresh dates) and drink (cool water of the spring) and cool her eyes; and if she saw a man (human being), she should say that she had vowed a fast to Al Rahman (God Most Gracious), and would not speak to any person.

At length she brought the baby to her people, carrying him (in her arms). They said: “O Mary! Truly an amazing thing have you brought! O the sister of Aaron! Your father was not a man of evil, nor your mother a woman unchaste!
But she pointed to the baby. They said: How can we talk to one who is a child in cradle?

He ( Jesus) said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah, HE (Allah) has given me a Book and made me a Prophet (Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him), and HE (Allah) has blessed me wherever I be, and has enjoined on me prayer and charity as long as I live, HE (Allah) has made me kind to my mother, and did not make me overbearing or miserable, so peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be raised to life (again), and surly Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship HIM, this is a Way that is straight”.
This was the very first lecture that Jesus (Easa alaihi salaam) gave to the children of Israel on the very first day of his birth!!!

This was one of his great miracles that he spoke to people both in cradle and in adulthood!!!
You can read about this miracle in the chapter Maryam of the Holy Quraan, that is the chapter 19. About his other great miracles, you can read in the following chapters of the Holy Quraan:
Chapter 3, Aali Imraan (The family of Imraan) verse 49,

And chapter 5, Al Ma’idah verse 110.

You can see these verses in any English translation of the Holy Quraan, one such translation is by Abdulla Yusuf Ali, and the second one is Tafheem ul Quraan available online as tafheem.net

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Eric H
09-28-2014, 06:38 PM
Greetings and peace be with you nbegam;

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum

Blessings

Eric

OmAbdullah
10-03-2014, 08:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Eric H
Greetings and peace be with you nbegam;

Thanks for sharing, and welcome to the forum

Blessings

Eric
Peace be with you too and may Allah bless you for your good words.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!