/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone fed up with the Anti-Islam Propaganda on Western TV

JakeTruthSeeker
10-01-2014, 12:29 PM
good morning, Brothers and Sisters

i was watching Fox news just now, and they had this liberal "expert" on the quran, and he kept blabbering on how if we actually read the quran we'd see that it says to behead any unbeliever.

that disgusts so much, and it just fuels the hate against Peaceful Islam, i havent taken shahada yet, for me, Islam is the opposite.

Fox news says it fair and Balanced, yeah right, . its seems that every western News source in some way, is trying to make it look like we're all terrorists and promote hate, they should look themselves in the mirror first

has anyone else had enough of their lies and hate about the religion our dear creator made.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-01-2014, 05:07 PM
You can say that it used to but not so much now.

1) I can't do anything to stop them spewing all kinds of crap.

2) It doesn't help when some extremist group decides on action which can be used to exploit propaganda.

3) When I realised that it was all part of a grand plan. Allah is the best of planners. It is all to do with the respite Syaitan was given. How you lead human astray if not by blatant and daring deception.

I have reduced my energy in that direction and concern myself on my own personal goals and ensuring I stay focused. So easy to get sidetracked.

If we were to look at correlations, this kind of thing often cause people to be disillusioned by Islam.

Peace :shade:

Optimal Unity
10-08-2014, 01:04 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by JakeTruthSeeker

i was watching Fox news just now, and they had this liberal "expert" on the quran, and he kept blabbering on how if we actually read the quran we'd see that it says to behead any unbeliever.

that disgusts so much, and it just fuels the hate against Peaceful Islam, i havent taken shahada yet, for me, Islam is the opposite.

Fox news says it fair and Balanced, yeah right, . its seems that every western News source in some way, is trying to make it look like we're all terrorists and promote hate, they should look themselves in the mirror first

has anyone else had enough of their lies and hate about the religion our dear creator made.
Fox is inherently anti Islam at it's core, it is a pro Republican site which takes snipes at Islam wherever it can, it is best to avoid it.

drac16
10-08-2014, 03:19 AM
:sl:

YES! absolutely. Not only that, but there are tons of books being churned out all the time that are specifically written to cause fear towards Islam and/or muslims. Everyone nowadays is a self-proclaimed expert on Islam. So many people think that if you read one or two of Robert Spencer's books, that makes you an authority on Qur'anic exegesis.

It's not unlike fans of Richard Dawkins' work. They listen to a few lectures by him or they read 'The God Delusion' and seem to think that they discovered some arguments against religion that no one has every seen before. It's kinda cute in a way, but annoying nonetheless.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Karl
10-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Fox News =Zionist propaganda
Most of the worlds media is owned by Zionist Jews, so all will be against Islam.
Objective of the Zionist media is to inflame the gentiles against Islam mixing lies with truth and causing confusion and fear.
Objective is for Christians and Muslims to destroy each other and to profit by it.

hisnameiszzz
10-09-2014, 12:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Fox News =Zionist propaganda
Most of the worlds media is owned by Zionist Jews, so all will be against Islam.
Objective of the Zionist media is to inflame the gentiles against Islam mixing lies with truth and causing confusion and fear.
Objective is for Christians and Muslims to destroy each other and to profit by it.
You are totally right Karl. But thankfully people's eyes are finally opening bit by bit about what the Zionist lot are up to. I was talking to one of my good friends who is atheist. He is a very high up lawyer and he was saying he and all his colleagues know everything is controlled by Zionists. So if anything is in the media its what they want the world to know not truly what is happening.

What Is is doing is truly horrific and barbaric and shame on them but why does the media never go into intricate detail of what the IDF really get up to and how they torture and slaughter people? Same with those nut job Buddhists in Burma? I bet some of the things these heinous villains do is the same if not worse than what the Is villains do.

Karl
10-09-2014, 11:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
You are totally right Karl. But thankfully people's eyes are finally opening bit by bit about what the Zionist lot are up to. I was talking to one of my good friends who is atheist. He is a very high up lawyer and he was saying he and all his colleagues know everything is controlled by Zionists. So if anything is in the media its what they want the world to know not truly what is happening.

What Is is doing is truly horrific and barbaric and shame on them but why does the media never go into intricate detail of what the IDF really get up to and how they torture and slaughter people? Same with those nut job Buddhists in Burma? I bet some of the things these heinous villains do is the same if not worse than what the Is villains do.
Yeah and don't forget the Hindu go mad now and then slaughtering Muslims in India. But the Muslims are always demonized in the media because of their struggle against the Zionists.

hisnameiszzz
10-10-2014, 06:49 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Karl
Yeah and don't forget the Hindu go mad now and then slaughtering Muslims in India. But the Muslims are always demonized in the media because of their struggle against the Zionists.
Oh what's happening there then? How come this has not been reported in the media?

Karl
10-11-2014, 12:18 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by hisnameiszzz
Oh what's happening there then? How come this has not been reported in the media?
It's been going on since the British Raj left, physically speaking. So it's same old same old news. IS is relatively fresh so the media will be stroking that for a while. The Western war machine is gearing up to crush IS but I'm not so sure. Rabbit shooters will never kill all the rabbits on a farm, they will leave some alone so they can come back later.

qalbesaleem
10-11-2014, 03:29 PM
You can't let that stuff get you upset.

naba
10-13-2014, 07:27 AM
Assalamalecum,the only thing which can stop this is revealing the truth of Quran to them we had to tell them that Allah in ch 5 v 32 says if you kill a human being unless for murder or for mischief in the land means as if you have killed whole humanity, if you save an innocent human being means as if you have saved whole humanity.we must show ch 41 v 34 in which Allah says bad deed can't equal good deed, always repel bad deed with good deed and then you will see that ur enemy had become your best friend,we must use social media such as fb, google+, yahoo answers to clear misconceptions of islam eg few days ago a guy was criticising islam for withhelding women rights in islam, then we showed the truth that Allah in ch 4 v 19 of Quran says it is unlawful for you to inherit women under compulsion, live in kindness with them.

saif-uddin
10-13-2014, 01:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by JakeTruthSeeker

Peace be Upon those who receive Guidance!

Jake Fox news is known to be Blatantly biased, I would advise you not to watch that Trashy news channel.

Personally I don't even bother watching News when it's about Religion, as it almost always tends to be full of ignorance/biased,

have you thought about Accepting Islam and becoming a Muslim?

regards

Hulk
10-14-2014, 01:49 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by naba
we must use social media such as fb, google+, yahoo answers to clear misconceptions of islam
I don't really agree with this, I'd rather people not willy nilly take up the responsibility of actively going to these places trying to "clear misconceptions". I'd rather they spend their time learning their deen. Those who are sincere in seeking the truth will inshaaAllah seek them in the right places.

truthseeker63
10-14-2014, 07:24 AM
WS this is just my opinion but I don't believe the News reporting on Terrorist or Radical groups claiming to be Muslims or speak for Islam/Muslims makes the News/Media Anti Muslim/Anti Islam. I don't expect the Media to report good things about any subject the Media likes to report bad things doesn't matter what it is I agree there are People in the Media that have an Anti Muslim/Anti Islam Agenda of course. If I was a Journalist and I did a Documentary about the Ku Klux Klan anyone call me Anti White besides the Klan and or their Supporters ? What if I did a Documentary about Jewish Settlers in the West Bank that kill Muslims does that make me Anti Jewish or Anti the Jewish Religion ? If I did a Documentary about the Mafia please don't call me Anti Italian. I believe Anti Muslim Hate Crimes should be stopped that's why I support hate crime laws it makes me sad many Muslim Women get attacked in these types of crimes Im male by the way anyways I don't care if someone in the Media loves or hates Islam at the end of the day they are just one person with opinions. By the way google the term Christian Identity Movement it is a radical racist movement claiming to be Christia but we don't blame all of Christianity for it do we ?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

Samiun
10-14-2014, 09:16 AM
:sl: the most ironic thing I found about this whole thing is that people that comments on articles in the net seem to think that the Western governments is giving aid to Muslims when it is exactly the opposite.

Scimitar
10-14-2014, 01:03 PM
A better question: "Is anyone NOT tired of all the anti-Islamic propaganda on MSM?"

you'll find no one replying, and that would quickly resolve the issue of how many of us actually are tired of it. All of us.

Scimi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!