/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Happy Arafah!

JakeTruthSeeker
10-03-2014, 05:31 AM
assalamu Alaikum!!,

Happy arafah!

today is the day for most of us that arent lucky to go on Hajj so we fast, all our sins will be absolved, and we will achieve Jannah InshaAllah!,

havea great day

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-03-2014, 03:05 PM
Peace to you Jake.

Perhaps you should be looking at changing your religious status? ;D

You are saying "we"...

But what you say is true. Will you be fasting? I'm going to attempt..

:shade:

JakeTruthSeeker
10-03-2014, 04:30 PM
thats exacltly what it means, and i'm fasting, ive pretty much proven islam to be true

the quran cannot be a lie, the bible wasnt made in arabic until the mkd 10th century, the earliest accurate qurans were found in the early 8th century, and every bible made before that claims that jesus was not crucified

i found 100 verses that proved that catholicism was true, yet i find nearly 200 BETTER verses and articles that prove Islam to be true

my mind is overflowing with truth.

i will say my shahada soon, and i think i will starting salah is pairs, like just say Fajr for one week, than dhuhr and fajr for a week, than fajr, dhuhr, asr for a week and so on, so i will get in the habit, InshaAllah, follow me on twitter https://twitter.com/jakefitzmaurice

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!