/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Exclamation Foreign sister alone in Australia (Sidney) requests sisters for contact

Abou Ahmad
10-03-2014, 08:30 PM
Assalamou 'alaykoum wa rahmatuLlahi wa barakatuh,

I'm your brother Abou Fath from France. I come here to request your help because my sister in law (sister of my wife) has gone to Sydney in Australia to live there for a full year. In order to learn english and all... She left since 3 weeks now approximatively.

So she has been there for 3 weeks, she's only taking english lessons for now, but she hasn't meet anybody. She hasn't sympatized with sisters until now, even at the masjid. So she feels very alone.

She doesn't wear hijab but she wants to get to that point someday, she prays, she received an islamic education (her father rahimahu Llah was very pious) and i gave her a list of mp3 lectures in english to listen during her time in australia. the afterlife and stories of the prophets from anwar al awkali, oussoul thalatha by ahmad musa jibril, and quran. maybe something else but i don't remember. i don't know if she listens it.

So she's a sunni muslim, and she wants to meet sisters (sunni please) especially for al aid.

She is 28 years old and from algerian descent, but was born and raised in france.

And i'm already aware that a woman can't travel without her mahram, but she had already make her decision and what can we do except minimize the damage and try to help her stay in an islamic environment.

So please if there are sisters from sidney here, please let me now. It would be super nice from you if you contact her and she meets righteous sisters.

Just one thing needs to be clear : no super salafi madkhali, no shia, no ahmadi, no ahbach. I will tell her to beware of these 4 categories.

We're simple muslims that just want her to meet normal cool sunni sisters, everybody has differences in opinion and we're cool with that, i don't agree on everything with every brother i like, but there 4 categories we can't accept.

if some sisters are interested and want to do this right deed, please contact me.

if somebody asks why i do not let my wife handle this, it's simply because she does not understand english, let alone speak it.

baraka Lllahou fikoum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
10-10-2014, 03:52 AM
Waalikum Assalaam Wa rahmatulahe Wa barakatuhu

Make this thread on this forum Insha Allah

http://www.aussiemuslims.com/forums/

Members on this forum hold get togethers and invite each other on special occasions.And yes its brothers for brothers and Sisters for Sisters gathering.

Hopefully you will find someone there,ready to hangout with your sister in law.

Abou Ahmad
10-10-2014, 09:41 AM
salam aleykoum

baraka Llahou fik but the website doesn't work...

Signor
10-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

Check again,I've edited my post.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Abou Ahmad
10-10-2014, 09:52 AM
ok know it works.

maybe it was a problem from my part.

jazaka Llahou khayr brother, i will post the subject on this forum.

Assalamou 'alaykoum

Signor
10-10-2014, 10:03 AM
Waalikum Assalaam

Barakallahu Feek

Don't forget to advice your sister in law to be aware of wolf's in sheep clothing.Putting trust on someone is a serious business and if done wrongly it can jeopardize her life and integrity.

May Allah keep her safe and May He rewards you for the good you want for her.Ameen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!