/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Eid ul Adha Mubarak

Insaanah
10-04-2014, 07:49 AM
:bism:

الله اكبرالله اكبر لا اله الا الله, الله اكبر الله اكبر و لله الحمد

Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar, Laa ilaaha illallaah, Allaahu Akbar, Allaahu Akbar wa lillaahil hamd

Allaah is the Greatest, Allaah is the Greatest, There is no God (none worthy of worship) except Allaah, Allah is the Greatest, Allah is the Greatest, and for Him is All Praise.

:salam:

Eid Mubarak everyone.

May Allah accept from us all, forgive us, bless us, and rectify our affairs and those of all Muslims, ameen.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Wishing everyone a blessed day too. For those who fast this day, may you be rewarded..

Peace. :shade:

Scimitar
10-04-2014, 10:15 AM
Eid Mubarak all.

Muhammad
10-04-2014, 10:33 AM
:wasalamex

Eid Mubarak!

Taqabbal Allaahu minnaa wa minkum!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AabiruSabeel
10-04-2014, 11:47 AM
'Eid Mubarak! May Allah accept all the good deeds.

Aisha
10-04-2014, 01:30 PM
وعليكم السلام ورحمة الله وبركاته

Eid Mubarak! TaqabbalAllahu Minna wa Minkum.

Wishforafamily
10-04-2014, 04:50 PM
Eid Mubarak,
I hope everyone is enjoying this day with their friends and family. I hope you can make dua for me as I am celebrating this day alone with no family. I am a new member to this website and hope to gain knowledge from the posts I read.
Jazakullah khair

Iceee
10-04-2014, 05:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wishforafamily
Eid Mubarak,
I hope everyone is enjoying this day with their friends and family. I hope you can make dua for me as I am celebrating this day alone with no family. I am a new member to this website and hope to gain knowledge from the posts I read.
Jazakullah khair
Salaam Sister.

Firstly, Welcome to our forums. It's amazing to have you here.
:welcome::rock:

Remember that you are never alone. We muslims are brothers and sisters to one-another. In this case, every forum member here is praying for one-another and you're not alone sister.

Lastly, with around a billion of us in the world, that means that you have a billion Muslim brothers and sisters watching over you Inshallah ranging from any age. I always include all Muslims in my prayers; not just my regular family and relatives. Alhumdulillah you will be included in my prayers as well as others.

May Allah accept all our dua's on this beautiful day.

MuslimInshallah
10-04-2014, 06:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Wishforafamily
Eid Mubarak,
Jazakullah khair
Eid Mubarak everyone! And special hugs to wishforafamily. And to all those who have no families to be them them today, for whatever reason, re-read Icee's post. Because it is so true.

May Allah Bring little rays of sunshine into everyone's lives today!

InToTheRain
10-04-2014, 06:33 PM
:salam:

Eid Mubarak to you and family :)

May Allah Most High accept it from us

Muhaba
10-05-2014, 11:08 AM
Eid Mubarak to you alll!

I hope you had a wonderful time. what did you do? how did you celebrate it.

I spent mine at the slaughterhouse. Took all day to get the slaughtering done. It's a pretty tiresome & slow process. But the place is nicely make and like spending the day outdoors, so it wasn't so bad.

strivingobserver98
10-07-2014, 12:11 AM
Belated Eid Mubarak to all!

On Eid-ul-Adha, wishing that Allah accepts your good deeds and sacrifices, alleviates your sufferings, forgives your transgressions,bring you peace, love, warmth and happiness all your way.

format_quote Originally Posted by Dreamin
Eid Mubarak to you alll!

I hope you had a wonderful time. what did you do? how did you celebrate it.

I spent mine at the slaughterhouse. Took all day to get the slaughtering done. It's a pretty tiresome & slow process. But the place is nicely make and like spending the day outdoors, so it wasn't so bad.
Day started got up went to the masjid, hugged all the brothers then went guests house dawat for the whole day. Lot of food! Typical desi style eid needs to be changed into something more fun. Short clip about boring eids below.

hisnameiszzz
10-07-2014, 08:57 PM
Salaams all.

Belated Eid Mubarak. Hope you all had a smashing day.

Unfortunately, where I live, fitna reared it's ugly head and people did Eid on different days. One of my close friends did it on a different day to me and is no longer talking to me because he believes everyone who did it on a different day is not worthy of knowing! Such a shame. What we need right now is unity, not girly catfights inside the Masjid of all places. I think I mentioned on another post that punches were thrown between the 2 sides!!!

Anyway, my little nephew went to the shop with his brother where they had slaughtered animals which were being cut into smaller pieces. He ran home crying his eyes out saying there were loads of big chickens with blood all over them. Love him. He thought the cows/lambs were big chickens.

Can I ask a bit of a thick question. Muslims believe in Ibraheem and Ismail. What are their Christian equivalents? I know Ibraheem is Abraham, but who is Ismail in their faith? I'm thinking of taking loads of cakes/buns/cookies etc when I return to work to celebrate Eid with them. Hopefully I can show them not all Muslims are mooses (they all seem to think ISIS/IS is what Muslims really are) and we are actually a peaceful religion. I know for a fact they will ask me more about Eid so I was hoping to relate it to the Bible. I am sure the story is in there too isn't it?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!