/* */

PDA

View Full Version : How to destroy atheism

dimaniac
10-05-2014, 04:49 PM
Hello, everyone. Creationist here. Sorry for my English.
So I caused MASSIVE butthurt on local atheist forums with this:
Life leads to death. Conception leads to life. Parents are responsible for conception. Therefore parents are killers(murderers? same word in my native language) of their biological children.
Enjoy!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-05-2014, 05:11 PM
Hello dimaniac.

Welcome to the forum. So you are a creationist. Very simplistic belief, from what you describe.

I don't know much about creationism, but inaccurate wording or choice of words can be confusing. I am confused. I don't understand what point you are trying to make.

Take a look through the threads. Have a great stay

Peace. :shade:

Pygoscelis
10-05-2014, 07:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by dimaniac
Life leads to death. Conception leads to life. Parents are responsible for conception. Therefore parents are killers(murderers? same word in my native language) of their biological children.
Enjoy!
You need to go back to the drawing board. What does any of this have to do with belief or nonbelief in Gods? That would apply no matter your beliefs.

Let me help you add some theism and atheism to it.... If a God created life on earth, and created it in such a way that we all eventually die, then that God is a killer (Murderer? Same word in your language) of everyone that ever lived. If there is no God, then there is no God that is a killer of everyone that ever lived.

And, the final thing I will say on this, is that this is really silly.

OmAbdullah
10-05-2014, 08:25 PM
God is the Creator, and is the Giver of Death and life. killers are those cruel human beings who kill people without any just legal cause. God is not killer in the least. Even the arrogant, and transgressing people who are finally killed by some wrath from Allah the Greatest, are the killers of themselves because they transgress beyond limits and the killer wrath on them is a proof that this world does not belong to a careless Lord, rather it belongs to the All Knowing, All Seeing, All Hearing, Just and Fair LORD who has ordained limits to everything and everything is in HIS Full Control. As God gives life to all people for fixed duration, so HE has the right to take it at the end of that time. And this does not make HIM a killer. This life time given by God the Greatest, is very precious because this is the only time that the person has to struggle hard to save himself from God's Anger and HIS Wrath here as well as from the everlasting hell Fire in the Hereafter. Now if someone wastes this precious life in transgressing against his KIND LORD then he / she is really a killer of his /her own soul. May Allah guide us all on the right Path.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!