/* */

PDA

View Full Version : My son is in hospital

ardianto
10-06-2014, 11:15 PM
Assalamualaikum.

My oldest son hospitalized since yesterday, he got typhoid. I must stay in hospital too, accompany him.

Please make du'a. Jazakallahu Khayran.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
10-06-2014, 11:46 PM
Salaam.

May Allah cure your son during this day of Eid-ul-Alda. My prayers are with you brother and your son. Remember to pray namaaz yourself and make dua' as well.

strivingobserver98
10-07-2014, 12:29 AM
:wa:

Will keep you in my duas brother :ia:.

May Allah grant your son Shifa and give you Sabr. Ameen.

greenhill
10-07-2014, 12:48 AM
Salaam br. Ardianto.

Wishing your son a speedy recovery. Take care.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
MuslimInshallah
10-07-2014, 02:22 AM
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Oh! This is a parent's worst nightmare: a serious threat to their child's life. But there is good news. While typhoid fever is a very serious threat if not treated, it usually responds well to antibiotics. The person usually starts to feel better within 2-3 days (according to the Centers for Disease Control).

You are all in my prayers (your younger boy must be feeling very anxious, too. Don't forget to take care of him and yourself, too, as well as your older son…).

May Allah, the Source of all good, Give you all health, and inner and physical strength.

hisnameiszzz
10-07-2014, 08:59 PM
Salaams.

I am so sorry to hear about your son. I will pray Yaseen daily and make dua for him wishing for a speedy recovery for him. Hope he is back to normal soon.

May Allah grant you and your family patience in this trying time.

Muhammad
10-07-2014, 10:25 PM
:wasalamex

May Allaah :swt: grant complete shifaa to your son leaving no trace of illness and protect you all, Aameen!

Muslim Woman
10-08-2014, 08:25 AM
:wa:

may Allah grants what is best for him , Ameen

InToTheRain
10-08-2014, 11:37 AM
:salam:

May Allah Most High give those in poor Health within our families a Swift recovery and maintain our Good health

jameelash
10-08-2014, 04:52 PM
may Allah give ur son fast recovery.aameen

BeTheChange
10-08-2014, 08:59 PM
Walaikumasalaam

Am so sorry to hear about your son. Will definitely make dua brother. Do not worry, be strong for yourself and your family. Everything happpens for a reason.

I know it's easy for me to say the above but Allah swa is with you. Your not alone. Keep us updated with your son's progress. In sha Allah will pray for him.

Ameen to all the good duas that will benefit us.

ardianto
10-08-2014, 11:37 PM
My son condition is being better now, Alhamdulillah. Doctor says he can go home soon.

Jazak Allahu Khayran for your du'a, brothers, sisters. I am back to home every morning to prepare jobs for my employees and meet my youngest son. Now I will go to hospital again to accompany my oldest son.

Muhammadiyah hospital, Bandung. Where my son is hospitalized.

Scimitar
10-09-2014, 12:15 PM
I will keep you and your sons in my dua bro ardianto - hugs from London!

Scimi

ardianto
10-09-2014, 01:17 PM
Alhamdulillah, my son has left the hospital and returned home.

Actually, he had complained of dizziness nearly a week before Eid al-Adha. So I took him to a clinic. But because he complained of dizziness and blurred vision, doctors thought he had problems with his eyes. Then the doctor gave him dizziness medicine and advised, if within three days my son still dizzy, then he should visit an ophthalmologist.

Three days later I took him to the ophthalmologist, but the ophthalmologist did not find any major problems, and just gave him eye drops. Frankly, I do not think he was stricken with typhoid because he did not feel sick in his stomach until Friday afternoon. On Saturday the situation has not improved. Sunday I began to suspect if he attacked by typhoid. But since Sunday is Eid al-Adha at my place, so I took him to the clinic at the hospital on Monday morning. And the diagnosis result, he was stricken with typhoid. Not bad, but still require hospitalization.

As I have mentioned, my son was hospitalized in Muhammadiyah, an Islamic hospital, where all the nurses wearing the hijab, and there is speaker in every room which patiens and their families can hear azan and sholat time reminder, also can hear Qur'an recitation and Islamic lecture.

InToTheRain
10-09-2014, 01:37 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
Alhamdulillah, my son has left the hospital and returned home.

Actually, he had complained of dizziness nearly a week before Eid al-Adha. So I took him to a clinic. But because he complained of dizziness and blurred vision, doctors thought he had problems with his eyes. Then the doctor gave him dizziness medicine and advised, if within three days my son still dizzy, then he should visit an ophthalmologist.

Three days later I took him to the ophthalmologist, but the ophthalmologist did not find any major problems, and just gave him eye drops. Frankly, I do not think he was stricken with typhoid because he did not feel sick in his stomach until Friday afternoon. On Saturday the situation has not improved. Sunday I began to suspect if he attacked by typhoid. But since Sunday is Eid al-Adha at my place, so I took him to the clinic at the hospital on Monday morning. And the diagnosis result, he was stricken with typhoid. Not bad, but still require hospitalization.

As I have mentioned, my son was hospitalized in Muhammadiyah, an Islamic hospital, where all the nurses wearing the hijab, and there is speaker in every room which patiens and their families can hear azan and sholat time reminder, also can hear Qur'an recitation and Islamic lecture.

I really miss hearing the Azan from all directions.

Alhamdullilah at least your son is now recovering. Just needs time Insha'Allah

ardianto
10-09-2014, 01:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by MuslimInshallah
Assalaamu alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

Oh! This is a parent's worst nightmare: a serious threat to their child's life. But there is good news. While typhoid fever is a very serious threat if not treated, it usually responds well to antibiotics. The person usually starts to feel better within 2-3 days (according to the Centers for Disease Control).

You are all in my prayers (your younger boy must be feeling very anxious, too. Don't forget to take care of him and yourself, too, as well as your older son…).

May Allah, the Source of all good, Give you all health, and inner and physical strength.
Wa'alaikumsalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

I myself was ever got typhoid when I was young and hospitalized, but the symptom that I felt was not really same.

And as I've said in another thread, my son need me. Prior to go to hospital he complained dizziness and asked me to always with him, so he could hold my hand and felt better.

That was the moment when I realized, how important I am for my children. They really need me.

My youngest son felt anxious, but also jealous because he saw I gave more attention to his brother. But I told him it's because his brother was sick. No, I didn't tell him that he will get more attention too if he get sick, but I told him "I wish you will be always healthy".

In Shaa Allah, I will always try to be a good father for my children.

:)

ardianto
10-09-2014, 02:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by InToTheRain

I really miss hearing the Azan from all directions.

Alhamdullilah at least your son is now recovering. Just needs time Insha'Allah
:wasalam:

Alhamdulillah, my son is now recovering, but he still need a rest at home.

By the way, if you lived in Muslim majority country you could hear Azan from every direction, brother. :)

Scimitar
10-09-2014, 02:15 PM
I remember in India, in our village we hear 15 adhans because we have 15 masjids. The adhans go on for about 15 - 20 minutes sometimes. :)

InToTheRain
10-09-2014, 07:25 PM

format_quote Originally Posted by ardianto
:wasalam:

Alhamdulillah, my son is now recovering, but he still need a rest at home.

By the way, if you lived in Muslim majority country you could hear Azan from every direction, brother. :)
I am working on it :D

format_quote Originally Posted by Scimitar
I remember in India, in our village we hear 15 adhans because we have 15 masjids. The adhans go on for about 15 - 20 minutes sometimes. :)
Makes sure you get up for Fajr eh :D

Signor
10-09-2014, 08:33 PM
Waalikum Assalaam

Felt very sad after reading your son's condition Br Ardianto,especially because their mother is no longer with them.At the same time its great to see you keeping your chin up and walking with strength...

May Allah give all three of you a life filled with good health,courage and contentment.

Taalibul ilm
10-16-2014, 03:58 AM
May Allah give him a quick and speedy recovery and strong health. Ameen.

MarlaJohnson
10-16-2014, 10:41 AM
Sure Sister.. We will definitely Pray for your son.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!