/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As-Salam Alaykum wa Rahmatu Allahu wa Barakatuh

QuranIndex.info
10-07-2014, 07:11 PM
As-Salam Alaykum wa Rahmatu Allahu wa Barakatuh,

My name is Kamal and I would like to exchange my website on the forum but it won't let me. I put a link back to your website on quranindex.info/links.

Jazakum Allah khayr,

Kamal J.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AabiruSabeel
10-08-2014, 02:58 AM
:wasalam:

Welcome to IslamicBoard.

Limited Members cannot post links until they become a Full Member by having at least 25 posts. You can still create a thread in the Exchange Links section and write the link the same way as you have written above. We will convert it into a clickable link :ia:

Muslim Woman
10-08-2014, 08:01 AM
Walaykum as Salaam

bro , Welcome here . As suggested , u may post ur site link in Exchange link thread.

greenhill
10-08-2014, 08:25 AM
Welcome to the forum.

Hurry and become a full member... in the meantime, have a good stay..

Peace :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
QuranIndex.info
10-08-2014, 11:41 AM
Baraka Allah fikom brothers, may Allah accept your good deeds

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!