/* */

PDA

View Full Version : please checkup on Appstore

jameelash
10-08-2014, 04:58 PM
As received pls check on App Store
Assallamu Allikum
Important Notice to all Muslims from Dr. Zakir Naik .
....Warning. .. A New Version of Quran has been released on Apple play store. ..The name of this application is "The Holy Quran in Arabic text and English translation"Translated by Maulvi sher Ali,, Ahmediyya Muslim community has been clearly mentioned in app information in iPhone app store. .Plz make Muslims aware not to buy or download this application. ..All the Muslims are requested to perform their duty by sharing it..Plz share this information as much as u can... Jazak Allah..

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
BeTheChange
10-08-2014, 08:54 PM
walaikumasalaam

I need to buy an ipad/tablet but not sure which model to buy. Apparently, the apple symbol symbolises the way of the devil? i.e. Adam pbuh being influenced to eat the apple? Any ideas please reply.

Things like the religion being interpreted or misunderstood from the authentic message does concern me very much. May Allah swa protect us all and help us see the wrong interpretations and message. Ameen.

Jazahka Allah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!