/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Jazahka Allah to the people behind IB

BeTheChange
10-08-2014, 09:04 PM
Asalamualykum

Just wanted to say jazahka Allah for running the site and jazahka Allah to the mods and everyone who keeps this site active & running.

I know for one, i need reminders and need to work on my emaan and this forum helps me enormously.

I always feel inspired and refreshed when i visit this forum. Am sure Allah swa will reward you greatly and i will keep the authors of this forum in my duas.

I know i would be lost without it. If you need any donations running this site please feel free to message me

Jazahka Allah :-)

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
strivingobserver98
10-08-2014, 11:51 PM
:wa:

:jz: for your kind words to all. May Allah always keep you in good health and emaan. Ameen.

Muslim Woman
10-09-2014, 06:57 AM
:wa:

sis , Jazakillial Khair

'Abd-al Latif
10-09-2014, 11:10 AM
:salamext:

Thank you thank you :shade:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Fainoz
12-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Ameen!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!