/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Running away from knowledge?

anonymous
10-10-2014, 03:39 AM
:sl:

==// Good morning I have always this passion to pursue study in any matter in Islamic studies. But when I try to ask if I can learn something IE The Qur'an I get rejected but when I do get accepted and asked to do and get a call then I fear of doing it. Does anyone have this issue? Also I feel an outrageous of fear whenever I confront any Imams it's frustrating because at the end many questions(about the deen) remained unanswered on my mind(I have like mind blowingly lots at times, but then at other times I don't). I remember speaking to an Ulama' before and all the doubts vanish in my mind and I struggle to find the questions I wanted to ask. But a short time after the questions come back and I regret not asking those specific questions. I feel like running away from knowledge and responsibility as a Muslim.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Signor
10-10-2014, 04:24 AM
Assalamu Alaikum

Don't worry things will settle down as you grow up.Try to speak your mind with a clarity in your heart,which I know will not be possible in the beginning.For headstart,start with topics you firmly know or at least you think you have sufficient knowledge about.

Some flowers bloom late.But by incorporating late-blooming flowers into our garden, we can keep the color alive even after the leaves are down.Don't worry when you fails to raise a question in time.Do some research before getting another chance,rest of comprehension will be done by your brain.This will turn out into a habit as time passes.You can also note down all your questions in a diary as and when they came in your head.A precise and specific question is always better than a vague one or beating around the bush.

Hope this helps

greenhill
10-10-2014, 04:48 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Signor
You can also note down all your questions in a diary as and when they came in your head.A precise and specific question is always better than a vague one or beating around the bush.
Was going to say the same...

Yes, do write down your queries.... and do ask them .....

I reckon people do suffer this at times, especially when they are not prepared. So prepare well. I have the same problem at times in other areas... like when my car is acting up and I take it to a mechanic, suddenly the problem disappears and I cannot explain well enough. It returns later when I have left the garage!^o)

Or, when I sometimes go to see a Dr. my pain disappears... shucks!

Peace :shade:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!