/* */

PDA

View Full Version : asalaam alikum

StormJai
10-13-2014, 11:21 PM
Hello my brothers and sisters my name is JaVasia Arnold and i recently converted to islam and am looking to acqiure a hijab i have looked all over the community where i live to go to in hopes of finding not to expensive. I was wondering if any sister might be able to assist in helping me . At fhis time cost is an issue as i am having financial hardships.
Thank u for ur time

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Iceee
10-14-2014, 12:16 AM
Salaam Sister.

Firstly, welcome to IslamicBoard :welcome:

Secondly, welcome to Islam and a late Eid Mubarrak. :welcome:

Thirdly and lastly, I believe we had a thread a few years ago that may be able to help you sister Inshallah: http://www.islamicboard.com/new-musl...ght=free+hijab

Inshallah you find a way to obtain a hijab and continue your life while being a Muslimah now. May Allah help with your financial situation and may peace be upon you. Feel free to browse through the forums, messages moderators if anything arises, and start your own threads if you need help with questions.

Salaam.

greenhill
10-14-2014, 02:22 AM
Salaams.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations!

May you find your time here useful and that your journey into the discovery of the deen a smooth one.

Have a great stay.

Peace :shade:

Muslim Woman
10-14-2014, 03:53 PM
:wa:

sis , Welcome to Islam . Welcome here .

As sis already suggested , we have a related thread in the forum , so pl. browse and submit ur request there . This section is only for intro .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!