/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New Member Here

Taalibul ilm
10-16-2014, 04:13 AM
As-salaamu `alaykum

Just registered today.

Two question:

1 - Is this a salafi oriented forum? I follow the Hanafi madhab.
2- How many more posts until I become a full member.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Taalibul ilm
10-16-2014, 04:14 AM
Also, Im still not able to post links. When will I be permitted to do that?

greenhill
10-16-2014, 04:50 AM
Salaams.

Welcome to the forum. I think it's 50 posts. I see you have gotten busy already with posts :statisfie

Enjoy your stay.

Peace :shade:

Taalibul ilm
10-16-2014, 04:55 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by greenhill
Salaams.

Welcome to the forum. I think it's 50 posts. I see you have gotten busy already with posts :statisfie

Enjoy your stay.

JazaakAllah.

I just received an e-mail when you responded to my thread. How to disable this so I dont get anymore e-mails?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
greenhill
10-16-2014, 05:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Taalibul ilm
I just received an e-mail when you responded to my thread. How to disable this so I dont get anymore e-mails?
I cannot remember how I did that... I think you go to the top of the page and click on "notifications" and make the changes there. I might be mistaken... perhaps the 'mods' will correct me when they see your post.

Try it and see.

Muslim Woman
10-16-2014, 02:34 PM
:wa:

bro , Welcome here . Pl. read FAQ .

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!