/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Face or Feet?

Muslim Woman
10-18-2014, 05:49 PM
:sl:

Once a Muslim scholar was flying to a country with an airplane. When the time for salah came, he went to the bathroom to make wudhu (ablution).

Since, the bathrooms in airplanes are very small, he had to open the door to lift up his foot to the sink. An air hostess came to him and told him not to wash his feet in the sink because they are dirty.

The scholar calmly asked the hostess "How many times do you wash your face?"

The hostess replied "Usually once or twice." Then the scholar replied "I wash my feet five times a day for prayers. Therefore, my feet are cleaner than your face."

The purpose of this story is not to get a good laugh.
However, it teaches us how regular we should be about prayers.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-18-2014, 06:42 PM
I often wonder about this.

Assuming that the plane is flying in the direction of Mecca, we could just perform the solat sitting in our chair (?), but if the plane is going in a different direction, then how? Like on a bus, or train.

Thanks.. :exhausted

InToTheRain
10-18-2014, 06:58 PM
:salam:

TWIST:
The Hostess replies "But you do not need to do it 5 times if you keep your Wudhu through the day like I do!" :D

truthseeker63
10-18-2014, 10:54 PM
Muslims both Muslim Men and Muslim Women/Muslim Boys/Muslim Girls/Males Females Muslims do have Cleaner Feet than Non Muslims and cleaner other body parts. In fact a Man told me long ago he likes Muslim Womn because they are Cleaner they Wash 5 Times a Day more than anyone agree ? Muslims wash their Feet Non Muslims walk around offen barefoot inside or outside and get their Feet dirty and never wash them if ever I have seen it many times.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!