/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Things to memorise

Hulk
10-20-2014, 08:12 AM
What are the basic things that all muslims should memorise by heart?

I will share some that I think we should memorise, and would be grateful if anyone shares what they know as well..

The Five Pillars Of Islam / Arkan al Islam

1. Shahada
2. Salaah
3. Zakat
4. Fasting
5. Hajj
----------------------------------------------------
The Six Pillars Of Faith / Arkan al Iman

1. Belief in Allah
2. Belief in the angels
3. Belief in the revealed books
4. Belief in the messengers
5. Belief in the Day Of Judgement (yawm al qiyamah)
6. Belief in Divine Will and Decree (Qada and Qadar)
----------------------------------------------------

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
greenhill
10-20-2014, 03:38 PM
That,
-we live, we die should be in His cause
-we will be tested in good times and bad
-we have to bear it with patience and still strive ahead
-care for the orphans and the weak, be generous
-spread the good news

:shade:

sunnyhayat
10-22-2014, 02:05 AM
What specific sura and ayats we must memorise?

ali399
10-22-2014, 07:59 AM
MasAllah.Thanks to share with us these things...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hulk
10-22-2014, 05:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sunnyhayat
What specific sura and ayats we must memorise?
Each and every individual muslim must establish salaah, in order to perform salaah properly we would need to at least know Sura Al Fatihah. Therefore I would say that all muslims should at least memorise Sura Al Fatihah.

http://quran.com/1

sunnyhayat
10-23-2014, 04:24 PM
I have memorize surah al-fatihah long back and I recite it daily.
what others to memorize?

naba
10-26-2014, 06:03 PM
Surah Al Ikhlaas ch 112 v 1-4-kul huwwallah ul ahad, Allah us samad, lamyulid wa lamyulad, wa lamya kullahu kuffuan Ahad(Say Allah is one, he is eternal, he is neither born nor give birth, there is nothing like him), Surah Al Asr-wal Asr innal insana lafi khusra illallazina aaminu wa aaminu swalihati watta wa sobil haque watta wa sobis sabr (with token of time man is in state of loss except those who have faith, good deeds, resorting people to truth, resorting people to patience and perseverance), if u can plz recite Surah Al Falaq, Surah An Naas,Surah Al Kaafirun.may Allah ease all your problems.Ameen.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!